Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Body Fat & Test & Estrogen

semary

Registered
Hello,
Is it a good idea to include Test in cycle while cutting , since estrogen is related for increasing body fat
and if so should i kill Estrogen while on cycle.
Resone for including test in cycle for Low T after Pct in low range after finished pct for a while
Low T also would help in gaining fat and low muscle building
give me your advices

Hello,
Is it a good idea to include Test' in cycle while cutting

With very few exceptions, test' should serve as the basis for all AAS cycles.

Since estrogen is related for increasing body fat, and if so should i kill Estrogen while on cycle.

Provided that I understood your question, no, you do not want to kill/supress all of your body's estrogen while on cycle. You simply want to control it.

Reason for including test in cycle for Low T after Pct in low range after finished pct for a while
Low T also would help in gaining fat and low muscle building.
Again, in the event that I understood your question, yes, low levels of test' are responsible for an increased level of estrogen as welll as a decreased amount of muscle tissue.

Some estrogen is needed for muscle gain and normal sexual function. You don't want estrogen high but you don't want it low either.

I recommend including a TRT dosage of testosterone in cutting cycles

Hello,
Is it a good idea to include Test in cycle while cutting , since estrogen is related for increasing body fat
and if so should i kill Estrogen while on cycle.
Resone for including test in cycle for Low T after Pct in low range after finished pct for a while
Low T also would help in gaining fat and low muscle building
give me your advices

You don't 'kill' estrogen vs control it with an AI

everybody ignored the crux of the post

if you have high body fat you should not use steroids in the first place.. you don't just wait to cut down body fat once you start opening the can of worms which is hormone use

cut body fat PRIOR .. get lean.. then worry about steroids .. otherwise you will never get lean at all

nobody ever went from being fat, to using steroids, and then suddenly got ripped.. NOBODY. steroids actually will set you back

if you have high body fat you should not use steroids in the first place.. you don't just wait to cut down body fat once you start opening the can of worms which is hormone use

cut body fat PRIOR .. get lean.. then worry about steroids .. otherwise you will never get lean at all

nobody ever went from being fat, to using steroids, and then suddenly got ripped.. NOBODY. steroids actually will set you back

"everybody ignored the crux of the post."

Oh, I was under the impression that he was speaking hypothetically about high body fat.

Who said any thing of being fat i just got some extra body fat at belly not that fat as you think , Using steroids while cutting hoping that you don't get flat or lose much of muscles while cutting
steroids retain muscles thats the main use , as body adjust you can lose body fat as muscle u see the ratio of body will adjust
second
if you are cutting while have Low T Range , it will be harsh cut and harsh muscle loss & other stuff

Who said any thing of being fat i just got some extra body fat at belly not that fat as you think , Using steroids while cutting hoping that you don't get flat or lose much of muscles while cutting
steroids retain muscles thats the main use , as body adjust you can lose body fat as muscle u see the ratio of body will adjust
second
if you are cutting while have Low T Range , it will be harsh cut and harsh muscle loss & other stuff

Perhaps there is a language barrier here. Have you considered the use of a transaltor program, semary? That way, we would tend toward a better understanding of what you're asking us.

Back
Top Bottom