Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle

Gear - sweatpants and a hoodie, and cycle - bicycle are the best to cut 15-20 lbs.
Translation - a lot of cardio and a strict diet is what works on fat loss, not drugs. Drugs won't make anyone lose fat. They can give you more strength and / or stamina, but they won't burn fat.

whats the best gear and cycle for cutting? loosing 15-20 pounds...

Diet, diet and diet. And exercise. Forget losing 15-20lbs using a cycle

Cardio every damn day even when it's cold, a nice diet, training ... you have to understand that you'll waste your time .. is it faster on steroids? slightly. but not to the point of losing 15 pounds .. you can lose a lot of fat naturally .. I lost a lot! naturally! 55 pounds in 8 months and a half! and yes naturally no steroids no supps no fat burners no rip offs .. don't end up on a winstrol cycle or a var cycle losing 7 or 8 pounds and then after stopping and your hormones going crazy gaining 10 ..

Okay, first of all what is the starting condition? Bf to be more specific?
And have you even thought about any ways to lose fat than steroids?

I do really hope you are not here just to look for quick shortcuts.

Cardio every damn day even when it's cold, a nice diet, training ... you have to understand that you'll waste your time .. is it faster on steroids? slightly. but not to the point of losing 15 pounds .. you can lose a lot of fat naturally .. I lost a lot! naturally! 55 pounds in 8 months and a half! and yes naturally no steroids no supps no fat burners no rip offs .. don't end up on a winstrol cycle or a var cycle losing 7 or 8 pounds and then after stopping and your hormones going crazy gaining 10 ..

Precisely!

Beyond that, once you have reduced your percentage of body fat to no more than 10%, compounds the likes anavar, primo', EQ and winny are quite effective with respect to helping you shred, harden and define your body that extra little bit.

isn't it funny how guys post that they want to gain 15 pounds from steroids, and then another thread is i want to lose 15 pounds on steroids

so which is it? people think steroids are magic and they aren't.

if you could lose 15 pounds from steroids then after 5 cycles you would lose 100 pounds and vice versa. how ludicrous is that?

Eat clean and exercise change your lifestyle. Dont rely on drugs.

isn't it funny how guys post that they want to gain 15 pounds from steroids, and then another thread is i want to lose 15 pounds on steroids

so which is it? people think steroids are magic and they aren't.

if you could lose 15 pounds from steroids then after 5 cycles you would lose 100 pounds and vice versa. how ludicrous is that?

That is all quite true.

Now if you will please excuse me, I need to order a few more cases of Nutrisystem's "fat burning shakes."

that would be cardio and controlling yourself when you eat.. i know, i know... noone wants to do that and we all want the magic pill ... i know, i get it.. unfortunately thats not how life works... you actually have to get off your fucking ass and do something

Back
Top Bottom