Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle

bobbyab

Registered
Can anyone give me a good cycle for a cut (finishing first cycle of test and winny soon. (still need some size but want to get rid of last fat layer. i am 44 btw thx for answering all my noob questions

until you really hone in your diet you will never get the most out of steroids especially if you are cutting. any gorilla meathead can hop on gear and eat 8X a day and bulk up, but we want to be ripped and see abs right? that is why I wrote my new Ebook on cutting with the help on steroids. i highly recommend you read it and it has a step by step program https://www.amazon.com/GETTING-RIPP...teve+Smi&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Steve+Smi

It's all about diet and training, not the steroids. They just protect you from muscle wasting while in a hard cut. Things like cardarine from esarms.com can help you shed some fat though.

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Back
Top Bottom