Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle critique

El chewy choke

3B34F3CC-05FB-4EAE-8F41-9C647C1C7F61.jpg

Have Sust 500 and masteron mix e200/p100 on the way and want to cut.
Am I big enough to look like Connor Murphy? Currently 5’11, 214lbs

A57711DF-FAB9-43CE-A4F0-D7C9F2BB5C11.jpg

I recommend switching Sustanon to Test Prop and you will need to eat at a caloric deficit. Add some GW-501516 (Cardarine) from ESARMS and increase cardio.

Last edited:
I want to be like Tom Brady, a super bowl winning QB but that aint happening. you will never look like connor murphy unless you have top .01% genetics so stop with ridiculous goals otherwise you will do like 90% of guys do who get into this game and that is quit cause you can't hit expectations. nothing in this world, unless you inherit daddy's business, gives you instant success. whether it be a car salesman or realtor. you have to work your way up and be realistic and the realtor you work with will have a dad who was a realtor for 50 years who they inherit all their clients and will get ahead of you. just like how this connor guy inherited great genes. who said life was fair?

you can look the best YOU can look. that is what you should focus on and it isn't about eating in a deficit or what steroids you take. it is a marathon

I want to be like Tom Brady, a super bowl winning QB but that aint happening. you will never look like connor murphy unless you have top .01% genetics so stop with ridiculous goals otherwise you will do like 90% of guys do who get into this game and that is quit cause you can't hit expectations. nothing in this world, unless you inherit daddy's business, gives you instant success. whether it be a car salesman or realtor. you have to work your way up and be realistic and the realtor you work with will have a dad who was a realtor for 50 years who they inherit all their clients and will get ahead of you. just like how this connor guy inherited great genes. who said life was fair?

you can look the best YOU can look. that is what you should focus on and it isn't about eating in a deficit or what steroids you take. it is a marathon

Chill dude everything’s going to be ok.

- - - Updated - - -

What I’m asking is am I big enough that when I cut, can have similar look as Connor Murphy..

- - - Updated - - -

I recommend switching Sustanon to Test Prop and you will need to eat at a caloric deficit. Add some GW-501516 (Cardarine) from ESARMS and increase cardio.

I’m assuming you recommend test prop over sust because less bloat but won’t an ai take care of that?

Why would you want to look like someone else? You're not going to look like anyone except you. Are you big enough to look good cut? Yes. Thats what you should concern yourself with

Why would you want to look like someone else? You're not going to look like anyone except you. Are you big enough to look good cut? Yes. Thats what you should concern yourself with

I don’t want to look like him lol.. Let me rephrase my question
When I get to his leanness level will I have similar level of muscle mass as him judging from my pic?

Do you think this guy looks like this from eating 3 times a day whatever he wants but randomly restricting his carbs and salt?You shoud do more research on improving your diet if you what to look like athlete.

My bad for calling you an idiot, went to grocery store and forgot something, left my bag on top of car, came back out and somebody stole it. I’m extremely irritated

I know how to cut, just wondering if I’m carrying enough mass to have a similiar look as him.

i would just focus on yourself. this is a selfish sport we do

a lot of guys quit this game because they prefer team sports which is fine. be the best you can be.

Can't you see for yourself?

I’m pretty sure I am, just wanted 2nd opinion. I’m actually 223lbs in the pic, guessing if I cut down to 200-205 I’ll be there. I have done this in the past as a vegan without steroids, was 175 and looked awesome just a lot smaller.

- - - Updated - - -

i would just focus on yourself. this is a selfish sport we do

a lot of guys quit this game because they prefer team sports which is fine. be the best you can be.

Arnold had pics of people he admired on his wall for motivation. He did pretty well ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Steve.. do you think test250 mast600 a week is good for going on an aggressive cut and preserving the muscle?

- - - Updated - - -

Steve.. do you think test250 mast600 a week is good for going on an aggressive cut and preserving the muscle?

I’m pretty sure I am, just wanted 2nd opinion. I’m actually 223lbs in the pic, guessing if I cut down to 200-205 I’ll be there. I have done this in the past as a vegan without steroids, was 175 and looked awesome just a lot smaller.

- - - Updated - - -

Arnold had pics of people he admired on his wall for motivation. He did pretty well ;)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Can you imagine Arnold asking other people on the internet what he looked like?

Back
Top Bottom