Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle - DNP, Cardarine & Yohimbine HCL

H45M4N

Registered
Hi all,

I have been thinking about running a quite dramatic cutting cycle.

- I have done a tonne of research on DNP as well as having my own personal experiences using it with my highest dose being 400mg per day for as long as a month, which for me was very tolerable when it came to the sides.
- I ran a cutting cycle of Cardarine & yohimbine during May and June earlier this year and felt it went pretty well. I have done plenty of research concerning both of these compounds too.

The doses will be as follows:

DNP - 200mg ED for 4 weeks then 400mg ed another 4 weeks, provided the sides are minimal. I will take the caps every night before bed because in my previous experience this worked best for me when it came to sides.
Cardarine - 20mg ED in one go. for 6/8 weeks. This will be taken in the morning on an empty stomach prior to a fasted workout.
Yohimbine - 20mg ED in one go, for 6/8 weeks. This will be the same as Cardarine. In the morning, prior to a fasted workout.

Prior to my cut in May/ June i weighed in at 117kg/ 257lbs I now weigh 97kg/ 213lbs. My height is 5'10/ 177.8cm

Im looking to drop to around 85kg/ 187lbs

Having used DNP on its own & then Cardarine, with yohimbine I want to see wha the results will be like if I were to combine all three. I researched if anyone has used all three and posted it about it, however I've had no luck.

My diet and training is pretty on point - though I know training will be death whilst on DNP, im hoping the cardarine will combat that, even if its only a little help.

In terms of diet, I am keeping my protein high, medium fat intake and low carbs, most of which will be coming from fruits, like pineapple, watermelon etc.

Supplements

I will be taking:

1-2g Vitamin C
400-800iu Vitamin E
Electrolyte powder disolved in water.

If you have experience with all 3 or even a combination of two out of the three, please feel free to comment on your experience.

I understand the dangers of DNP, I always understand the concern behind it etc. but if you have any useful advice other than 'dont take it' I would be grateful to read what you have to say.

all im going to say is good luck... i turn down paying clients that want me to advise them on dnp... there is no way on the planet earth, that any of the risks are worth it.. for what? to lose weight to avoid having to actually work hard for it? there are plenty of other ped's that can help you to lose weight without a fraction of the worry you get with something like dnp... if you understand the dangers, then what more can anyone truly say? if you truly understand the danger and have still made up your mind to use it, then what could anyone possibly say to convince you otherwise... so i will just say good luck to you bro

well.. just like i have said many times. there really isn't any reason to experiment combining DNP and yohim together. both by themselves are brutal.. combining will be really really tough and is just going to stress your body and decrease your health in the process

there are much more healthier and permanent ways to lose fat.

Hey, I wanted to say thank you for your comment on my post.

I was hoping you could tell me more about why I shouldnt use DNP and yohimbine together?

I've done alot of research on both, looked for people who have used both together but haven't come up with anything at all.

Im not here to argue or anything, just want to learn as much as possible.

Ive taken both seperately, the yohimbine i combined with cardarine and I didnt feel anything insanely hard to handle. If you dont mind parting with some wisdom I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

well.. just like i have said many times. there really isn't any reason to experiment combining DNP and yohim together. both by themselves are brutal.. combining will be really really tough and is just going to stress your body and decrease your health in the process

there are much more healthier and permanent ways to lose fat.

Still learning how to use this forum, the above reply was intended for stevesmi

So I think people havent combined it per what Steve mentions above. Both have some harsh side effects. Combining them is asking for trouble.

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a19544724/dnp-bodybuilder-weight-loss-supplement-facts/

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-759/yohimbe

DNP alone I wouldnt ever touch but thats me. I used clen once and never again another compound I wouldnt use again.

I dunno its really up to you man. We had someone start a thread here how they were going to run CLen, Ephedra, Yohimbe, and something else. Never heard from him again not sure if he survived.

In the end is the weight loss by taking these worth the risk of a seizure, heart attack, liver damage, etc? For me thats an easy no. Id run Cardarine and Sten all day with a clean diet and dialed in training protocol as a cutting stack. You could even add in Osta or S4 to help maintain lean muscle mass.

So I think people havent combined it per what Steve mentions above. Both have some harsh side effects. Combining them is asking for trouble.

https://www.menshealth.com/weight-loss/a19544724/dnp-bodybuilder-weight-loss-supplement-facts/

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-759/yohimbe

DNP alone I wouldnt ever touch but thats me. I used clen once and never again another compound I wouldnt use again.

I dunno its really up to you man. We had someone start a thread here how they were going to run CLen, Ephedra, Yohimbe, and something else. Never heard from him again not sure if he survived.

In the end is the weight loss by taking these worth the risk of a seizure, heart attack, liver damage, etc? For me thats an easy no. Id run Cardarine and Sten all day with a clean diet and dialed in training protocol as a cutting stack. You could even add in Osta or S4 to help maintain lean muscle mass.

Thank you for your insight!

I'm really in two minds about it now.

I've run Cardarine and Yohimbine in the past and had great results - I didnt feel any of the crazy side effects it can have on people. I guess all these compounds can effect people differently?
I have also ran DNP at a dose of 400mg ED and again had great results in a short amount of time.

Its not like I dont work hard, or eat clean. I'd just like to see the results a little quicker, thats all.

All that being said, I like living and dont really want to kick the bucket.

I'm thinking to drop the Yohimbine if it begins to have any adverse effects.

Thank you for your insight!

I'm really in two minds about it now.

I've run Cardarine and Yohimbine in the past and had great results - I didnt feel any of the crazy side effects it can have on people. I guess all these compounds can effect people differently?
I have also ran DNP at a dose of 400mg ED and again had great results in a short amount of time.

Its not like I dont work hard, or eat clean. I'd just like to see the results a little quicker, thats all.

All that being said, I like living and dont really want to kick the bucket.

I'm thinking to drop the Yohimbine if it begins to have any adverse effects.

Yea if you can tolerate it and you dont run it at too high a dose or for too long then I cant say dont do it. Some people swear by clen as well or even albuterol. Yea they help shed weight but they burn everything not just fat.

I always take the more cautious approach. Probably too cautious but im 38 now and really dont want to toast my body.

Back
Top Bottom