Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle help

If your FB is to high just try the triple stack cause to be honest you not going to see a lot of progress with the anavar with to much bf

Couldn't have said it better.

Ostarine 25 mgs/day www.sarms1.com
GW501516 20 mgs/day www.sarms1.com
S-4 50 mgs/day
Www.Sarms1.com
Hcgenerate 5 caps/day www.needtobuildmuscle.com

I would start there. Also. Keep your carb intake regulated. Allow intake from am - 1 pm. So your a.m. Intake will be 3 meals of:
1 protein, 1 fruit, 1carb

Use low glycemic vegetables and protein in your last 3 meals. Drink a ton of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have no business whatsoever running any sort of steroid or hormone with a high body fat... it is very dangerous in so many ways to do so... stick with the sarms triple stack... you can gain lean muscle while melting fat and put yourself in a position to run a steroid or pro hormone... here is the stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart www.sarms1.com
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Another incredibly vague post looking for a miracle without any discipline.....

You have no business whatsoever running any sort of steroid or hormone with a high body fat... it is very dangerous in so many ways to do so... stick with the sarms triple stack... you can gain lean muscle while melting fat and put yourself in a position to run a steroid or pro hormone... here is the stack...

1-8 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. www.sarms1.com
1-8 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. www.sarms1.com
1-8 GW-510516 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart www.sarms1.com
1-8 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-8 N2guard n2bm.com
1-8 Liquidex n2bm.com
3-8 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Why do I need liquidex?

Why do I need liquidex?

A few reasons..

First, you are probably thinking that none of these convert to estrogen, so why do I need Liquidex? Well, the thought is justified and makes since. But let me explain a little bit to you. If have high body fat, you most likely have high estrogen already. Maybe not a huge amount to cause any noticeable problems, but still enough to slow you down a bit with your goals. So running something like liquidex will help to get your estrogen down to a good level, where you can get the most out of your sarms stack, without crushing it. MK-2877 has been known to activate gyno a little, but only in people that are really sensitive.. Liquidex would help prevent this from being a problem. Again, the higher body fat you are.. the more likely you are to have a problem.

Then finally, Liquidex is a lot more than just an AI. It has a lot of more positive effects on your body that just keep estrogen in check. You can read about all of it's benefits here.

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support/Liquidex-AI-p289.html

Now, I am not going to bullshit you and tell you it is a must have. You may not even need it at all. But if you want to maximize the results from your SARMS stack, the liquidex is a must. It will promote a more anabolic environment in your body, which will lead to more fat loss and muscle gains.

A few reasons..

First, you are probably thinking that none of these convert to estrogen, so why do I need Liquidex? Well, the thought is justified and makes since. But let me explain a little bit to you. If have high body fat, you most likely have high estrogen already. Maybe not a huge amount to cause any noticeable problems, but still enough to slow you down a bit with your goals. So running something like liquidex will help to get your estrogen down to a good level, where you can get the most out of your sarms stack, without crushing it. MK-2877 has been known to activate gyno a little, but only in people that are really sensitive.. Liquidex would help prevent this from being a problem. Again, the higher body fat you are.. the more likely you are to have a problem.

Then finally, Liquidex is a lot more than just an AI. It has a lot of more positive effects on your body that just keep estrogen in check. You can read about all of it's benefits here.

http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Cycle-Support/Liquidex-AI-p289.html

Now, I am not going to bullshit you and tell you it is a must have. You may not even need it at all. But if you want to maximize the results from your SARMS stack, the liquidex is a must. It will promote a more anabolic environment in your body, which will lead to more fat loss and muscle gains.

very well said bro...

anytime you have an elevated body fat, estrogen conversion occurs at a much higher rate and even though cases of gyno are rare with ostarine, you need to be protecting yourself considering your conditioning... You can do what you want, but I would always be on the safe side...

i like it too to just "hold" estrogen where its at. A low low dose is all you will need, just to keep things constant.

Back
Top Bottom