Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cutting cycle help

scorpion343

Registered
Hi all,

I'm wanting to go on a Anavar cycle 50mg per day with Somatropin 4iu per day.

Is this a good combo to use to get shredded? Can i use Anavar on a 12wk cycle? (ill supplement it with liver cleansers) Milk thistle or prescribed meds. I know somatropin effect base is between 2-3 months right?I've read that its necessary to use a test base compound with anavar. Can i get away with just using somatropin? what would you guys recommend? would adding a test base on week 4 - 8 be suffice?

im looking for a strong lean athletic look. not particularly focused on building size.

Can somatropin be stored in room temprature?

I have used a cycle before (test e 250) but atm im trying to lean out as much as possible. Obviously i will be running a PCT at the end of my cycle

Sorry for asking loads of questions! im confusing myself lol I want to make sure I do this right by asking people who know more :D

Thanks

Hi all,

I'm wanting to go on a Anavar cycle 50mg per day with Somatropin 4iu per day.

Is this a good combo to use to get shredded? Can i use Anavar on a 12wk cycle? (ill supplement it with liver cleansers) Milk thistle or prescribed meds. I know somatropin effect base is between 2-3 months right?I've read that its necessary to use a test base compound with anavar. Can i get away with just using somatropin? what would you guys recommend? would adding a test base on week 4 - 8 be suffice?

im looking for a strong lean athletic look. not particularly focused on building size.

Can somatropin be stored in room temprature?

I have used a cycle before (test e 250) but atm im trying to lean out as much as possible. Obviously i will be running a PCT at the end of my cycle

Sorry for asking loads of questions! im confusing myself lol I want to make sure I do this right by asking people who know more :D

Thanks

Why no mention of diet?

Hi mobster,

I'm doing a something similar to intermittent fasting. (It's working great) I measure my water intake 4-5ltrs a day is my target.

I do fasted cardio 6am

Sleep 4hrs

Mornings I eat egg whites salad veg chilli sauce n black coffee

2pm I train at the gym
Protein shake after

Work

Low fat yogurt pot with 26 almonds as snack

Dinner
Usually eat chicken n rice chilli veg. However I'm free to eat as long as it's clean and more protein than carbs.

just make sure your yogurt is plain and doesn't contain sugar and also you are able to tolerate digestion of dairy and lactose

your results are good with your lifestyle because you are going long periods without insulin spikes, so that is preventing your body from being in storage mode all the time.

as far as Hgh, yes you can use it.. mailorderhgh has a sale going right now, see the sticky above. i recommend running it 2-3 months for best results

i wouldn't even mess with steroids.. you can actually stack your HGH with sarms instead for your goals. grab some cardarine and LGD like i did in my log. it works well for your goals. good luck

just make sure your yogurt is plain and doesn't contain sugar and also you are able to tolerate digestion of dairy and lactose

your results are good with your lifestyle because you are going long periods without insulin spikes, so that is preventing your body from being in storage mode all the time.

as far as Hgh, yes you can use it.. mailorderhgh has a sale going right now, see the sticky above. i recommend running it 2-3 months for best results

i wouldn't even mess with steroids.. you can actually stack your HGH with sarms instead for your goals. grab some cardarine and LGD like i did in my log. it works well for your goals. good luck

Here is the mail order HGH sticky @Stevesmi is referring to -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...com-doing-awesome-summer-sale!!***-61334.html

Hey Stevesmi

The yogurt is plain and is 1.4% fat. Thanks for the info bro, ill have a look through :) although it would be hard to order as im in the middle east working.

I have a contact who can get my somatrapin cheap where im at atm (his a doctor lol)

So Anavar isnt a good option to stack with soma to shred quickly?

I heard anavar can help to maintain muscle mass as well as burning fat. i thought combining it with soma would increase the results as its a hgh. i can get a 3 month supply no problem too

Hey Stevesmi

The yogurt is plain and is 1.4% fat. Thanks for the info bro, ill have a look through :) although it would be hard to order as im in the middle east working.

I have a contact who can get my somatrapin cheap where im at atm (his a doctor lol)

So Anavar isnt a good option to stack with soma to shred quickly?

I heard anavar can help to maintain muscle mass as well as burning fat. i thought combining it with soma would increase the results as its a hgh. i can get a 3 month supply no problem too

Steroids don't burn body fat. That's a very wrong misconception.

Look into cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

Steroids don't burn body fat. That's a very wrong misconception.

Look into cardarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

ah man this looks awesome! looked at the link you provided me and looked further into it.

Never heard of cardarine before, it looks good. I'll try n get some here if i can instead of the anavar.

how would you recommend using it.

10mg a day 4 - 6 wks?

would stackin somatrapin go well with it?

Pct is still needed right?

thanks for helping me out bro

ah man this looks awesome! looked at the link you provided me and looked further into it.

Never heard of cardarine before, it looks good. I'll try n get some here if i can instead of the anavar.

how would you recommend using it.

10mg a day 4 - 6 wks?

would stackin somatrapin go well with it?

Pct is still needed right?

thanks for helping me out bro

20mg a day split into 2 10mg doses one in the morningg and one afternoon for the cardarine.

3-4 IUs HGH dosed when you wake up before eating.

No PCT as Cardarine is not suppressive and same for HGH.

Would want to run both minimum 12 weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Also just saw your other questions. If you added test then yes PCT is needed.

HGH needs to be refrigerated. Cannot be at room temp or it will degrade pretty quickly. I typically keep the lymphomized (powdered) HGH in my freezer in a freezer bag and once reconstituted (i.e. mixed with bacteriostatic water for injection) I will keep in my fridge.

Back
Top Bottom