Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting cycle help

omgimbig

Newbie Brother
Registered
my stats are 28 years, 6'2", 260lbs. i am looking for something that can help me lose weight under 220lbs and body fat percentage to 26 or even 20s.

I have a family of bulky people with my father 7'2" and 360lbs. what do you suggest for me?

What is your current body fat %?

By you saying that you want to get down to around 20% I'm assuming it's quite a bit higher. Steroids just are not for you until you've cut down naturally. Dylan posted a really good video which highlights the problems with running a cycle with high body fat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1GyHWSiwkw&feature=youtu.be

The main thing for you to concentrate on is diet and training. It's not the answer that you want to hear but it'll be the best option for you. Cut down carbs, cut out any liquid that isn't water, limit calorie intake to 2500 a day. Train regularly and integrate cardio into your programme. Lifting heavy weight at low reps is excellent for burning fat. If you stick to that you'll see results in now time and when your body fat gets down below 15% you can start cycling to build muscle.

First thing you need to do is find out what your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) is. This is the amount of calories you burn in a single day. There are far too many ways out there to figure this out so it can be confusing. Obviously the most accurate way is to wear a calorie-burn -counter all day, such as a "body bug" . But I've found that you can use an easy estimate of your TDEE by multiplying your Lean Body Mass (LBM) by 15. This will give you a great starting point for your TDEE and with some trail , you'll get it right. To get your LBM , you'll need to find out what your body fat percentage is. Unfortunately, this is not easy to do with the common methods such as calipers, and gym scales The margin of error is to large. To get an accurate body fat percentage you'll need to get it checked via Bod Pod assessment, or Dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry (Dexa) scan.. Either one of these scans will give you both your body fat percentage and your LBM. But to calculate your LBM , you would simply subtract your body fat percentage from your total weight. For example ,a 200 lb man at 15% BF, would calculate TDEE like so:

200 x 0.15 = 30. So 30 lbs. is how much fat you carry.

200 - 30 = 170. So 170 lbs. is how much lean mass you have. AKA your LBM.

170 x 15 = 2550 <~ Your estimated TDEE.

Again this is a rough estimate and you will notice very quickly if it works for you, or if you need to make adjustments.

Your nutritional plan is the pathway to successful results. You have to feed the muscle to produce growth. If you eat properly, you will build muscle. If your diet suffers, your results will suffer. It's very possible to inject gram after gram of steroids each week with zero physical results. It's ALL about diet; which is why it's considered 80% of your physique. "Abs are made in the kitchen" is a very true saying. Good Luck Brother............................AnalogMan

Last edited:
Just a good diet my good brother low in sugar and carb steroids are not going to help to loose weight that wrong

Lift, cardio, diet, sleep, vitamins. There now you know what to do and research

I don't understand this, so you guys wont give me a cycle? I'll just do one anyways. I don't get this at all. Just lay something out shit bros

I don't understand this, so you guys wont give me a cycle? I'll just do one anyways. I don't get this at all. Just lay something out shit bros

You want man boobs? Try some sarms. Nobody wants your possible health problems on their conscience. Get to safe bf% and you'll get lots of help. We care for brothers here and dont want to set up cycle that could negatively affect your health. Get it?

If you don't get a "Proper Diet", 1st and foremost.
Then your just "Pissing into the Wind".
A total waste of your "Time and Money".
Analogman, gave you a good Guideline. If you follow it, you will see results quickly.
Do this your way, and you'll most likely, just get "Bigger and Fat-er".
We don't give this Advice to Break-em for you.
This is the only way to have a good quality Cycle........................................JP

I think they are just making sure you are on the right foot before you start a cycle.... After all if you get your BF down first on a solid diet and lifting, then your cycle will probably be way more effective.... Not saying don't do it.... just saying prepare first and try to cut some fat naturally first.

I think they are just making sure you are on the right foot before you start a cycle.... After all if you get your BF down first on a solid diet and lifting, then your cycle will probably be way more effective.... Not saying don't do it.... just saying prepare first and try to cut some fat naturally first.

No one has given me what I asked, I guess I can just run one of the cycles I see in the steroids section!

Your decision, no ones gonna tell ya how to hurt yourself

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

why in the fuck would you come in asking for help and then be a little prick about it when everyone is only looking out for you? i can't stand people like you... RARELY do i say these types of things to people but your completely out of line and honestly, i don't want your kind around here... Everyone is trying to help you and keep you protected... your completely out of shape and in no condition to run a cycle... you have no understanding of what steroids are meant for and used for... THEY ARE NOT FUCKING FAT BURNERS... THEY ARE NOT WEIGHT LOSS PILLS... ALL YOUR GOING TO DO IS HURT YOURSELF... EVERYONE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU AND NOONE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU ADVICE THAT IS GOING TO HURT YOU... DON'T FUCKING COME IN HERE AND ASK QUESTIONS AND THEN BE A LITTLE PRICK WHEN YOU DON'T GET THE ANSWER YOU WANT... DON'T WASTE OUR TIME... IF YOU WANT ADVICE THAT WILL HURT YOU, GO TO A BOARD WHERE THE MEMBER DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU AND SOMEONE JUST WANTS YOUR MONEY... THERE ARE PLENTY OUT THERE BUT WE DON'T OPERATE THAT WAY HERE...

You know why bro cause here in EVO we are a family and we don't want no body to get hurt and I don't think you are ready for a cycle your bf is to high aas is not the solution you need a diet like a said BFORE diet is the key now is your choice what to do with your life good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom