Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting on cycle: When to Reverse Diet...?

Jetblast

I’ve been trying to do some research on this. I’m on Week 8 of 12 of a cut on test and NPP (NPP introduced at week 4). I know NPP isn’t popular for cutting, but the results are very fitting for my goals. Very happy so far; truly amazing compound.

Objective:
Minimize lipogenesis and retain as much LBM as possible as I back out of the diet; and to be at a maintenance diet at the most appropriate time while concluding a cycle.

Question:
Is it best to reverse / start ramping calories back up while still on cycle, or wait to do that in PCT? I have 4 weeks left. Shall I start to slowly eat more now, or keep dieting hard until PCT, then introduce the reverse diet?

I will run the Perfect PCT, all of it is ready to go as prescribed by this forum.

Since during PCT it is often fraught with a serious unwanted catabolism and lipogenesis period (hence the perfect PCT to mitigate these factors), diet would seem to be a huge part in mitigating as well and is cause for concern as to how to best approach my diet while exiting this cycle that has yielded amazing results.

You all are the pros here... what’s the right answer?

I’ve been trying to do some research on this. I’m on Week 8 of 12 of a cut on test and NPP (NPP introduced at week 4). I know NPP isn’t popular for cutting, but the results are very fitting for my goals. Very happy so far; truly amazing compound.

Objective:
Minimize lipogenesis and retain as much LBM as possible as I back out of the diet; and to be at a maintenance diet at the most appropriate time while concluding a cycle.

Question:
Is it best to reverse / start ramping calories back up while still on cycle, or wait to do that in PCT? I have 4 weeks left. Shall I start to slowly eat more now, or keep dieting hard until PCT, then introduce the reverse diet?

Dont increase your calories during PCT, wait until you recover. If you bump up too much in pct when hormones and estrogen are up and down, you will gain bodyfat. Avoid high caloric movements in pct.

I will run the Perfect PCT, all of it is ready to go as prescribed by this forum.

Since during PCT it is often fraught with a serious unwanted catabolism and lipogenesis period (hence the perfect PCT to mitigate these factors), diet would seem to be a huge part in mitigating as well and is cause for concern as to how to best approach my diet while exiting this cycle that has yielded amazing results.

During pct, your diet should be 50% protein/30% fat/20% carbs, thing higher protein to increase anabolism and decrease catabolism, don't do too much cardio and rest more. Less training during pct, so if you did 6 days before pct per week, do 3 days of training after. Don't worry you wont lose gains, your body just needs time to lower cortisol and recover.

reverse dieting should never need to be done if you are eating correctly in the first place

you all know how i feel about 'crashing calories' and 'counting calories' 'eating in a deficit' etc. that isn't how any animals on earth eat unless they are 1. living with humans or 2. in zoos. and ironically those animals are the most psychologicall damaged and sick animals of all living in captivity and depending on humans to survive. our pets at home are all depressed, anxious, obese, and end up with sicknesses like cancer and heart disease not found in nature.

stick to fasting protocols, cycling your foods/calories, and focusing on types of calories not amount ALWAYS.

Objective:

Question:

bro it normal to lose some gains in pct. you don't keep everything. don't stress about it

I dont think you shpuod ever be in a defecit while trying to recover, so I would recommend maintenance calories in pct

I dont think you shpuod ever be in a defecit while trying to recover, so I would recommend maintenance calories in pct

Thx brutha.

That’s what I was hypothesizing. I was going to pull myself slowly out of the deficit while on cycle, to have reached maintenance at PCT.

I did last time, but I wasn’t sure if that was the best protocol, or if I was shorting myself. I’ve never done this professionally, or competed while on gear (not competing now, either). So, this is new to me in regards to nutrition v cycling... if I cut this hard while natural, my lifts would have died and I’d be 12 lbs lighter. I maintained weight for the most part and my lifts have gone through the roof. More so now that I added NPP this time. So it’s uncharted territory for me.

Thx for the replies, everyone.

I agree with this. Your body is in a fragile state during PCT. You have just quit supplying it with a powerful steroid that has helped you perform optimally over the past few months and are now flooding it with Serms and other drugs to recover to the best natural state possible while keeping as much muscle as possible.

The last thing you want to do is starve your body of food and nutrients during this process.

Back
Top Bottom