Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: 3rd Cycle Test/Deca/Primo PCT advice

  1. #1
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    3rd Cycle Test/Deca/Primo PCT advice

    Hi guys,

    I'm a 32y male, 80Kg 10%bf, I have around 9 years of proper traning and diet (I'm now in a small cutting/maintenance with 2700kcal - 300gC/78gF/200gP) my first cycle was two years ago, 12weeks Test only 500mg/week followed by the perfect PCT protocol, second cicle was last year, 12weeks also, 1-6 TestE/Primo 6-12 TestC/Boldenone.
    Now I was planing on doing

    Test/Deca/Primobolan:

    Week 1 - 5

    - Test Sustenon - Monday 250mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 250mg(1ml)
    - Nandrolon Decaonate - Monday 100mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 100mg(1ml)
    - Proviron- 25-50mg/day
    - Cabergolin- (just if high prolactin sympoms ocour) or 0,25mg EOD
    - N2Guard 5 caps ED

    Week 5 - 8

    - Test C - Monday 250mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 250mg(1ml)
    - Nandrolon Decaonate - Monday 100mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 100mg(1ml)
    - Proviron- 25-50mg/day
    - Cabergolin- (just if high prolactin sympoms ocour) or 0,25mg EOD
    - N2Guard 5 caps ED

    Week 8 - 12

    - Test C - Monday 250mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 250mg(1ml)
    - Primobolan - Monday 100mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 100mg(1ml)
    - N2Guard 5 caps ED

    After that I will run the perfect PCT protocol, however I read that I should not use nolvadex with a nandrolone and altough at the time of the PCT the Deca should probably have left the system do you guys think that it is better to stop the Nolva and use only Clomid?

    Allso I would like to know an opinion on using small doses of Test during PCT to maintain the cycle gains (altough I think it makes more sense to use Ostarine as it is minimal supressing) as I have a friend that competes and usually use small doses of Test during the PCT decreasing the dose till the end of it.

    Thanks a lot!

  2. #2
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't understand why anyone would use deca, but that's me. I also think nolvadex and clomid are useless but I don;t expect anyone to do the same reserach as I have. So, that's just me too. So I won't comment on that. However, you should double that does of N2GUARD. 7 cas a day is the minimum.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,453
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I can't understand why anyone would use deca, but that's me. I also think nolvadex and clomid are useless but I don;t expect anyone to do the same reserach as I have. So, that's just me too. So I won't comment on that. However, you should double that does of N2GUARD. 7 cas a day is the minimum.
    bro splain why clomid and nolva useless yet everyone who cycles including me uses them. show me the research you found

    i'm listening and willing to learn if you have new info my brother

  4. #4
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro splain why clomid and nolva useless yet everyone who cycles including me uses them. show me the research you found

    i'm listening and willing to learn if you have new info my brother
    Tell you what -- show me one study that shows a patients testosterone level remained elevated one month after stopping Clomid. You won't. It only elevates it while you're on it. And has a host of side effects to go along with it -- elevated estrogen, mood swings, vision problems.

    I hopes you learned something here.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  5. #5
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,453
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Tell you what -- show me one study that shows a patients testosterone level remained elevated one month after stopping Clomid. You won't. It only elevates it while you're on it. And has a host of side effects to go along with it -- elevated estrogen, mood swings, vision problems.

    I hopes you learned something here.
    no bro, how about you show me study or bloodwork proving your point of view. or are we supposed to just take your word for it with your 0 experience/success running PCT. you been on TRT you said for 40 years. how the hell you know what works for pct in 2021 if you never ran pct in 40 yrs? show us bloodwork or something. right bro you can't! hope you learned something high school dropout broski

    bro let be real. i bet if you sold clomid/nolva you would be pushing it every thread. but you don't so you bash sponsor products. but cause you nelson you allowed to bash i guess right?

    so again i ask you show us proof your way of pct works better than perfect pct which has almost 100% success rate, show us your bloods. let see them. where the evidence? you can convince 20 year old stupid kid your right, but those of us smart and older takes more than 'your word'. don't @me until you can splain yourself here
    Last edited by BodyMonster34; 04-09-2021 at 07:44 PM.

  6. #6
    V.I.P. - Author nelson montana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    949
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    no bro, how about you show me study or bloodwork proving your point of view. or are we supposed to just take your word for it with your 0 experience/success running PCT. you been on TRT you said for 40 years. how the hell you know what works for pct in 2021 if you never ran pct in 40 yrs? show us bloodwork or something. right bro you can't! hope you learned something high school dropout broski

    bro let be real. i bet if you sold clomid/nolva you would be pushing it every thread. but you don't so you bash sponsor products. but cause you nelson you allowed to bash i guess right?

    so again i ask you show us proof your way of pct works better than perfect pct which has almost 100% success rate, show us your bloods. let see them. where the evidence? you can convince 20 year old stupid kid your right, but those of us smart and older takes more than 'your word'. don't @me until you can splain yourself here
    You see, this proves how stupid you are. You can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the claim. If the claim is that Clomid restores testosterone, then prove it. I can't prove that it doesn't -- because it doesnt. You get that? Nah, You don't have the intellectual capability. It would require someone with at least a double digit I.Q.

    I
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

  7. #7
    Staff Writer LevButlerov's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    15,069
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaBuzz View Post
    Hi guys,

    I'm a 32y male, 80Kg 10%bf, I have around 9 years of proper traning and diet (I'm now in a small cutting/maintenance with 2700kcal - 300gC/78gF/200gP) my first cycle was two years ago, 12weeks Test only 500mg/week followed by the perfect PCT protocol, second cicle was last year, 12weeks also, 1-6 TestE/Primo 6-12 TestC/Boldenone.
    Now I was planing on doing

    Test/Deca/Primobolan:

    Week 1 - 5

    - Test Sustenon - Monday 250mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 250mg(1ml)
    - Nandrolon Decaonate - Monday 100mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 100mg(1ml)
    - Proviron- 25-50mg/day
    - Cabergolin- (just if high prolactin sympoms ocour) or 0,25mg EOD
    - N2Guard 5 caps ED

    Week 5 - 8

    - Test C - Monday 250mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 250mg(1ml)
    - Nandrolon Decaonate - Monday 100mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 100mg(1ml)
    - Proviron- 25-50mg/day
    - Cabergolin- (just if high prolactin sympoms ocour) or 0,25mg EOD
    - N2Guard 5 caps ED

    Week 8 - 12

    - Test C - Monday 250mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 250mg(1ml)
    - Primobolan - Monday 100mg(1ml)/ Wednesday 100mg(1ml)
    - N2Guard 5 caps ED
    This is a good cycle, but you're missing an AI like aromasin or arimidex, at least add 10mgs aromasin EOD or E3D (or .25mgs arimidex EOD) but don't let your aromatase enzyme run wild on a cycle, it's very unhealthy.

    I would also suggest cardazol 3 caps preworkout to increase pumps, energy and blood flow. Will increase results of your cycle with better workouts.


    Quote Originally Posted by AndaBuzz View Post
    After that I will run the perfect PCT protocol, however I read that I should not use nolvadex with a nandrolone and altough at the time of the PCT the Deca should probably have left the system do you guys think that it is better to stop the Nolva and use only Clomid?
    You are correct Tamoxifen and nandrolone doesn't mix well together. But it wont be a problem for you, you set up a good cycle where 8-12 no deca so you have no issues. Don't use clomid, it's not good for pct, stick to nolvadex and aromasin in pct.

    Quote Originally Posted by AndaBuzz View Post
    Allso I would like to know an opinion on using small doses of Test during PCT to maintain the cycle gains (altough I think it makes more sense to use Ostarine as it is minimal supressing) as I have a friend that competes and usually use small doses of Test during the PCT decreasing the dose till the end of it.

    Thanks a lot!

    If you use testosterone during pct, you will NOT recover, any steroids will suppress you, even low dose.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I can't understand why anyone would use deca, but that's me. I also think nolvadex and clomid are useless but I don;t expect anyone to do the same reserach as I have. So, that's just me too. So I won't comment on that. However, you should double that does of N2GUARD. 7 cas a day is the minimum.

    I do agree with you on clomid, it's garbage but nolvadex you're off base IMO.

    Strange that you claim tamoxifen doesn't work in pct, when all the blood work and 10,000s of members who have used it report recovery. I have multiple clients (over 100) who have recovered in PCT using nolvadex and aromasin with n2generate es.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

  8. #8
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    51,179
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the way i recommend using deca is simple

    400mg a week deca
    low dose test
    50mg a day proviron

    simple and effective.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  9. #9
    EVO V.I.P. BodyMonster34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,453
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    You see, this proves how stupid you are. You can't prove a negative. The burden of proof is on the claim. If the claim is that Clomid restores testosterone, then prove it. I can't prove that it doesn't -- because it doesnt. You get that? Nah, You don't have the intellectual capability. It would require someone with at least a double digit I.Q.

    I
    bro i said don't @ me until you can splain yoself

    i asked you how you expert on pct when you not run one in 40 years.

  10. #10
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    8
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    This is a good cycle, but you're missing an AI like aromasin or arimidex, at least add 10mgs aromasin EOD or E3D (or .25mgs arimidex EOD) but don't let your aromatase enzyme run wild on a cycle, it's very unhealthy.
    Oh yeah, you're absolutely right, I completely forgot to mention that I will and always run Aromasin 12,5mg EOD from start to finish (PCT included) 😅😅

    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    You are correct Tamoxifen and nandrolone doesn't mix well together. But it wont be a problem for you, you set up a good cycle where 8-12 no deca so you have no issues. Don't use clomid, it's not good for pct, stick to nolvadex and aromasin in pct.
    In this case should I up the Nolva dose or just use the same 40/20/20/20/10 dose? I really tought that clomid was suposed to be used along with Tamoxifen 🤔

    Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    If you use testosterone during pct, you will NOT recover, any steroids will suppress you, even low dose.
    Got it! 👊

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •