Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting down with masteron help?

Sealdke

I want to try masteron enanthate for the first time
Never tried it, but have used things like winstrol and anavar
What is the best dosage of masteron to go with an oral option either halo or tbol
I’m around 200 pounds with 20% body fat and i am 38 years old
I currently train 3x per week and eat 3000 calories per day

What is the best dosage of masteron to go with an oral option either halo or tbol

Before you waste money on mast. Get in some cardio and cut done those calories. Mast shines once body fat is under 12%

your body fat is FAR too high for ANY steroid ESPECIALLY masteron... its almost as if you are trolling everyone with this.. if you read even 30 seconds on masteron you would know how utterly ridiculous and absurd this is... i honestly cannot take this serious.. if you were brand new to all this, then maybe, but even then i would assume you are just trolling because it takes less than a minute of reading

You really need to do more research before you use anything. Masteron is certainly not a fat loss or fat burner type of compound and you are not anywhere near the proper condition to use it or any other steroid. I would work on your diet, training and then look at a SARMS cutting stack

Aesthetically yeh low bodyfat I agree.

However, mentally masteron makes me energised and driven as fuk.
So could help in that aspect.

cut your calories and increase cardio, masteron alone wont do jack

Back
Top Bottom