Join Evolutionary Forums

esarms.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
needtobuildmuslce.com
sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cutting Immediately after a bulking cycle?!

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Don't worry so much about losing any muscle or size. You will notice other people saying that you look bigger.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'm not entirely sure where you are getting these statements from? I never once said I am not going to lose muscle, I also never said I would gain 17 pounds on a 1 week cycle. I was simply asking which was the safest way to go about things if I was to drop into a deficit.

- - - Updated - - -

I was never going to run it as part as a PCT protocol, I was going to use it whilst cruising for 4 weeks as I didn't want to start my PCT now as I will be in a deficit. Then start my PCT after.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AfrofreshHD View Post
    I'm not entirely sure where you are getting these statements from? I never once said I am not going to lose muscle, I also never said I would gain 17 pounds on a 1 week cycle. I was simply asking which was the safest way to go about things if I was to drop into a deficit.

- - - Updated - - -

I was never going to run it as part as a PCT protocol, I was going to use it whilst cruising for 4 weeks as I didn't want to start my PCT now as I will be in a deficit. Then start my PCT after.
    After... as in after you waited a few years to do a cycle?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12