Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Immediately after a bulking cycle?!

AfrofreshHD

Registered
Hi guys,
I'm a 22 year old male with 5 years of lifting experience, I am coming to the end of my 12 week Test (400mg) and Deca (350mg) Cycle. However I have a holiday approaching that I want to cut for. My question is, will I lost a substantial amount more muscle mass if cut while running my PCT? Would It be a better Idea drop down to a cruse at 100mg of test PW for 8 weeks and run my PCT after? Thanks for any help.

Stats;
Weight: 89KG,
BF: 14%,

It's not a good idea to cut when in a PCT. During a PCT your hormones are low and cortisol levels are high.

You are WAY too young to be blasting/cruising. You are too young to even be using steroids for that matter.

Finish your PCT and then drop your calorie intake. A holiday isn't worth risking your health

My advice is to get off steroids completely for a while. You are 22 man. You are going to fuck up your HPTA big if you don't take proper time off. I wouldn't recommend you using steroids again until around 25 to be honest. And steroids don't "cut" you or cause fat loss. That is done through diet so you can certainly achieve those goals if you work hard in the gym and with your diet.

My advice is to get off steroids completely for a while. You are 22 man. You are going to fuck up your HPTA big if you don't take proper time off. I wouldn't recommend you using steroids again until around 25 to be honest. And steroids don't "cut" you or cause fat loss. That is done through diet so you can certainly achieve those goals if you work hard in the gym and with your diet.

i agree a million percent... i just dont get it but so many of these younger guys are fully intent on learning the hard way, and they will.. .

Okay thank you for the advice everyone, was planning on taking a considerable amount of time off anyway so I guess this will be a good time to drop AAS completely (Or at least for a few years). My question is however, If I was to cut, would it be smarter to drop down to a cruise dosage for the remaining 4 weeks, whilst running HCG and then PCT'ing when I'm back? I am aware steroids don't cut fat, I was just concerned my Hormones would take a bigger hit due to being in a deficit. I am already relatively lean so only looking to drop around 2% Body fat. Thanks again for your time.

Okay thank you for the advice everyone, was planning on taking a considerable amount of time off anyway so I guess this will be a good time to drop AAS completely (Or at least for a few years). My question is however, If I was to cut, would it be smarter to drop down to a cruise dosage for the remaining 4 weeks, whilst running HCG and then PCT'ing when I'm back? I am aware steroids don't cut fat, I was just concerned my Hormones would take a bigger hit due to being in a deficit. I am already relatively lean so only looking to drop around 2% Body fat. Thanks again for your time.

you don't want to use hcg ever.

2nd you need to accept losing some muscle if you take a break. this is a marathon and not a sprint. watch some of Samir Bannouts videos about being impatient. he says the record for most muscle put on was 17 pounds in 1 year by a pro. now you got young guys hopping on steroids thiking they can gain 17 pounds on 1 12 week cycle.. how absurd is that thinking?

You NEVER want to use HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production.

Do some research on HCG. It does more harm then good.

I'm not entirely sure where you are getting these statements from? I never once said I am not going to lose muscle, I also never said I would gain 17 pounds on a 1 week cycle. I was simply asking which was the safest way to go about things if I was to drop into a deficit.

- - - Updated - - -

I was never going to run it as part as a PCT protocol, I was going to use it whilst cruising for 4 weeks as I didn't want to start my PCT now as I will be in a deficit. Then start my PCT after.

I'm not entirely sure where you are getting these statements from? I never once said I am not going to lose muscle, I also never said I would gain 17 pounds on a 1 week cycle. I was simply asking which was the safest way to go about things if I was to drop into a deficit.

- - - Updated - - -

I was never going to run it as part as a PCT protocol, I was going to use it whilst cruising for 4 weeks as I didn't want to start my PCT now as I will be in a deficit. Then start my PCT after.

After... as in after you waited a few years to do a cycle?

Back
Top Bottom