Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting and losing weight from Sarms

brodybro

Registered
what is the best sarm for me to cut and help me lose weight and keep it off. I have been working out for over two years and my diet is good oh, I have a weekly cheat meal and I work out 6 days a week with cardio. I'm currently 5 foot 10 and weight 100 kg, not sure on body fat but it's almost 20% I think

what is the best sarm for me to cut and help me lose weight and keep it off. I have been working out for over two years and my diet is good oh, I have a weekly cheat meal and I work out 6 days a week with cardio. I'm currently 5 foot 10 and weight 100 kg, not sure on body fat but it's almost 20% I think

For cutting combine cardarine GW and testolone RAD140.
Week 1-10
Cardarine gw 20mgs/day
testolone rad140 25mgs/day
preworkout 4 caps ostazol
since you're cutting 2 caps of n2slin before meals will help

GW501516 is going to be the best but there are many that are great for cutting... i will give you an excellent fat loss stack to go with.. you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

GW is always my favorite. Dylan has you covered if you want to run a full stack with a lot of benefits. Check out sarms.forsale they will have you hooked up in no time

I've had good results using YK-11 at 40mg/day and GW/Cardarine at 20 mg/day. I found YK-11 works really well at keeping muscle, hardening and lowering water retention. GW is great at pretty much everything else to do with cutting. Sometimes I run test cyp at 250mg. I've had good results both ways.

Back
Top Bottom