Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting macros/calories?

Gmolzz

Registered
Hey guys after a successful bulk, it’s time to cut. I got up to what I consider a pretty clean 188, now it’s time to shred down for spring break. My question is, if I bulked at 3100 calories and had success, what should I cut at? For reference, I am 5’10”, 188 pounds, and 22 years old. Suggested macros and total caloric intake is what my question is. Also, I will be running 600 MG of test prop a week.

Hey guys after a successful bulk, it’s time to cut. I got up to what I consider a pretty clean 188, now it’s time to shred down for spring break. My question is, if I bulked at 3100 calories and had success, what should I cut at? For reference, I am 5’10”, 188 pounds, and 22 years old. Suggested macros and total caloric intake is what my question is. Also, I will be running 600 MG of test prop a week.

I’ve been hearing for a guy my size: 2400 calories, with 360 P, 120 C, and 55 F. Does this sound right?

you need to figure out your maintenance calories... we cant tell you that... there are maintenance calculators out there that you can figure it on.. i would start by eating at least at a 250 calorie deficit and yes, i would be doing more cardio... diet is all trial and error... there's no cookie cutter answer... everyone is different

beyond that, its just flat ass stupid to be using steroids at 22 years old...

No, no and err no.

moving calories and macros around only works in the short run if at all

a calorie isn't a calorie, it is a unit.. just a number. you know that if you have an efficient body you can eat way less than someone who doesn't. that is why you see huge bodybuilders eat 8 or 10 meals a day and still need supplementation on top of that but a vegan who eats a plant based diet eats 2 small meals a day of plants and has higher vitamins and minerals. their bodies are so sick inside that they cannot even absorb their food while the vegan has a very efficient body.

so there is no answer to your question and no you cannot use an online calculator to calculate how much calories you need. if i was representing you and you came to me to 'cut' i would have you use different fasting protocols geared around your lifestyle and i would never allow you to count calories or macros. i would just have you eat a mostly high fat diet. all this is explained in my ebook below

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom