Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Theres a couple minutes of my life I'll never get back

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I hope that $5 discount was worth that useless post.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So I usually donít clap back to negativity but damn that was 100% hate, I never post anything negative, I have to keep my anonymity but I placed second in the Jay Cutler open last year from everything Iíve gotten from naps gear including HGH I did for 18 months so you guys can say what you want but the results speak for themselves Iím sure you guys look great in your own respect and have your own opinion but the hate just for the Sake of hating Iíll just never understand it? I wish you all the best, an Appreciate the time you took out to respond with negatively or positively you still took the time out of your day and I thank you for that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigscott View Post
    So I usually donít clap back to negativity but damn that was 100% hate, I never post anything negative, I have to keep my anonymity but I placed second in the Jay Cutler open last year from everything Iíve gotten from naps gear including HGH I did for 18 months so you guys can say what you want but the results speak for themselves Iím sure you guys look great in your own respect and have your own opinion but the hate just for the Sake of hating Iíll just never understand it? I wish you all the best, an Appreciate the time you took out to respond with negatively or positively you still took the time out of your day and I thank you for that.
    You can do a search and see just how many times we get 'naps promos'. All are first posts and you never seen the members again - hence the hate.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We donít like naps promos so you get it!

Official Representative (VIP) Fella Finn's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Natural or Enhanced
    Male or Female
    Training & Diet Plans

Need a source for Sarms or N2BM products in Finland?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigscott View Post
    Dude literally this forum gets spammed by napsgear people constantly. As Finn posted this is your second Napsgear plug for a discount. Everyone wants to save a buck but this forum actually has useful information so spamming here is just annoying there are a million other boards to post at for the discount. That's the "hate" you are feeling.

Post something meaningful and im sure you will get a better response brotha!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    okay we get it, napsgear is the best and it is only haters ragging on them

the truth is napsgear sells mediocre and cheap gear and they selective scam all the time. but they have a helluva advertising arm
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    So how much store credit is naps giving ya on this one buddy?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Nismo99's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    if a source has to pay people to spam that should tell you all you need to know

naps is the charles schwab of steroids. without the heavy marketing you guys wouldn't be worth shit
    Hey now...what do you have against Charles Schwab? I've been very happy with them for years.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast