Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting season

Bigscott

Registered
Gear heads so for the last 3 years or so I’ve be 100% dedicated to napsgear, my ifbb pro from Florida turned me on to them an never looked back to date I’ve put in 14 orders without 1 issue, I never have to send in a ticket never have to worry about getting burnt, there selection of labs and different products blow away the last two sites that I use prior to going to napsgear. So my last cup lord is that I put in typically when I placed my order I send the money or you get it within three or four days and it’s at my door in two weeks the last two orders I put in have been mostly bulking stuff and/or maintenance basically cypionate I did Anadrol this winter and I just placed an order for pop 10 bottles of cypionate from Para pharma labs, I’ve used dragon pharma, Geneza, sis labs etc I seem to go a lot with the euro labs because the quality, price and quickness of it arrival seeing as tho I have zero fucking patience lol, but I have from naps prop 100, tren a, eq and anavar I’m going to start running April 1, I put on a solid 18-20 lbs in the winter from my bulking stacks an the last 3 years I’ve done the same protocol.. bulk them lean down and with that stack I get fuckimg shredded it sick I go m/w/f when I’m cutting cause it’s fast acting. If you want a reliable source with the best selection & price I ain’t trying to sound like a lame ass commercial but I know what it’s like to send out $500 and never here back from them, that blows and after 3 years & 14+ orders without 1 problem I mean shit this place is a gold mine. I’ll keep you updated in a few months after my 1st cutting cycle. Peace

I'm quivering in anticipation of your forthcoming update

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Oh my that was some heavy stuff to read.
Solid 18-20 pounds during winter. You must be a superman.

Who's this IFBB Pro buddy you are talking about?

Gotta love the random symbols in the post too. You from another fucking planet brah?

Its as bad as phishing spam mail at this point. Id rather piss in a vial and inject it into my glute than buy Napsgear stuff.

I saw those same symbols in AGGIrl’s log. Might be some software glitch.....or.....she is from another planet too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I usually don’t clap back to negativity but damn that was 100% hate, I never post anything negative, I have to keep my anonymity but I placed second in the Jay Cutler open last year from everything I’ve gotten from naps gear including HGH I did for 18 months so you guys can say what you want but the results speak for themselves I’m sure you guys look great in your own respect and have your own opinion but the hate just for the Sake of hating I’ll just never understand it? I wish you all the best, an Appreciate the time you took out to respond with negatively or positively you still took the time out of your day and I thank you for that.

So I usually don’t clap back to negativity but damn that was 100% hate, I never post anything negative, I have to keep my anonymity but I placed second in the Jay Cutler open last year from everything I’ve gotten from naps gear including HGH I did for 18 months so you guys can say what you want but the results speak for themselves I’m sure you guys look great in your own respect and have your own opinion but the hate just for the Sake of hating I’ll just never understand it? I wish you all the best, an Appreciate the time you took out to respond with negatively or positively you still took the time out of your day and I thank you for that.

You can do a search and see just how many times we get 'naps promos'. All are first posts and you never seen the members again - hence the hate.

We don’t like naps promos so you get it!

Dude literally this forum gets spammed by napsgear people constantly. As Finn posted this is your second Napsgear plug for a discount. Everyone wants to save a buck but this forum actually has useful information so spamming here is just annoying there are a million other boards to post at for the discount. That's the "hate" you are feeling.

Post something meaningful and im sure you will get a better response brotha!

okay we get it, napsgear is the best and it is only haters ragging on them

the truth is napsgear sells mediocre and cheap gear and they selective scam all the time. but they have a helluva advertising arm

So how much store credit is naps giving ya on this one buddy?

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

if a source has to pay people to spam that should tell you all you need to know

naps is the charles schwab of steroids. without the heavy marketing you guys wouldn't be worth shit

Hey now...what do you have against Charles Schwab? I've been very happy with them for years. ;)

Back
Top Bottom