Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Stack

Coach.JR

Registered
Has anyone had any luck with the ECA stack? Been told that it is one of the best stacks and have read where bodybuilders would do the same. Looking for a cutting stack at the end of my bulking cycle.

im not a fan of it at all... i dont care for ephedrine and its not something sustainable.... i prefer something like gw501516 which allows you to cut fat more by adding to your vo2max which allows maximum output, not things that mess with your cns etc.. these are not sustainable things to use...

Do you use gw501516 by itself normally or do you use other supps along with it?

Definitely stack sarms with it. I’ve personally never run cardarine by itself because I love the synchrony between it and sarms like ostarine and s4. You’d have a great cutting stack there which would be safe to use through pct to combat post cycle catabolism

Definitely stack sarms with it. I’ve personally never run cardarine by itself because I love the synchrony between it and sarms like ostarine and s4. You’d have a great cutting stack there which would be safe to use through pct to combat post cycle catabolism

Thanks for info! Much appreciated. I’ll have to look into SARMS. I noticed it is an approved source.

Thanks for info! Much appreciated. I’ll have to look into SARMS. I noticed it is an approved source.

Yea for sure. I’ve always used things like sarms and peptides after cycles. I hate losing my hard work

Yea for sure. I’ve always used things like sarms and peptides after cycles. I hate losing my hard work

I must ask if allowed, not sure if you are from the states but know anyone that has had issues ordering and receiving in the states? Just want to make sure to know any loopholes ordering from or if they do a good job making packages clean and discreet.

I must ask if allowed, not sure if you are from the states but know anyone that has had issues ordering and receiving in the states? Just want to make sure to know any loopholes ordering from or if they do a good job making packages clean and discreet.

I’ve never ordered sarms internationally. I live in the US and order domestic only. Obviously there’s no customs issues this way and you have 100% privacy with your orders 100% of the time.

I’ve never ordered sarms internationally. I live in the US and order domestic only. Obviously there’s no customs issues this way and you have 100% privacy with your orders 100% of the time.

Is the Sarms website domestic based? Just curious. Wanting to go that route if it is, if not, I’ll try and find a domestic source.

I guess you’re referring to sarms1. Yea they are.

Yeah I thought that was what you were referring to ..lol. But oh yeah I haven’t ever heard of any other sources of sarms... I’ve done research but do not know reliable sources to non-reliable. Just trying to gain as much info on these forums and give info to others when they need it. I appreciate it bro.

Is the Sarms website domestic based? Just curious. Wanting to go that route if it is, if not, I’ll try and find a domestic source.

SARMS1 is actually international but they have a safe shipment method and a free re-ship policy.

SARMS1 is actually international but they have a safe shipment method and a free re-ship policy.

Right on bro. Thanks for the info. Any forums to search for to find a domestic source? I’ve found a few searching but don’t want to write it on here and get knocked for doing so. Also, unsure if it’s a reliable source.

Are they?? I haven’t ordered sarms in a couple of years but I thought I used to get them through priority mail. Maybe that was something else.

Either way, they always made it to the door pretty quick

Has anyone had any luck with the ECA stack? Been told that it is one of the best stacks and have read where bodybuilders would do the same. Looking for a cutting stack at the end of my bulking cycle.

Never done an ECA stack

ECA was huge back in the 90s. I used to use it till I saw some studies about it sending your chance of having a stroke sky high. I haven't used it again. Especially after getting into medicine and working with stroke patients on placement. (to be fair though I haven't read anthing on it in a couple decades so my info could be outdated.

the ECA stack is going to suppress your appetite atleast at first. it isn't going to do much more than that.

so don't expect it to be magic.

Yeah, I figured it would suppress the appetite but as long as I stay steady in the gym and have a caloric deficit, thought it may work. But I may look into sarms and other products to benefit myself and health. Just looking for recommendations overall. Appreciate the feedback.

- - - Updated - - -

ECA was huge back in the 90s. I used to use it till I saw some studies about it sending your chance of having a stroke sky high. I haven't used it again. Especially after getting into medicine and working with stroke patients on placement. (to be fair though I haven't read anthing on it in a couple decades so my info could be outdated.

I will probably look for alternatives... just wanting to get a feeler for a good stack for my cutting cycle when I begin. ECA is definitely the cheapest route if adding compounds into the cutting phase. I am not looking to get a stroke though either lol. Thanks for the input

- - - Updated - - -

Are they?? I haven’t ordered sarms in a couple of years but I thought I used to get them through priority mail. Maybe that was something else.

Either way, they always made it to the door pretty quick

That’s good to know. Just looking out for alternatives to an ECA stack and wanting any input you all feel like I should know other than what is on the forums. Appreciate the feedback. Looking for domestic if possible, just so I dont have to deal with customs.

im glad you made this post... im not a fan of ephedrine... is it effective, yes and no but can it cause short and long term damage, absolutely and its not something you can run long term or sustain on top of it...

EC will absolutely crush your appetite so if that is what you are looking for then yes, it is extremely effective. Long term you will have to do better with diet because you cannot run this stack very often. It is really harsh. I would much rather see you run Cardarine and SR-9009 for results. There are some supplements that will help too like n2slin and n2burn.

Back
Top Bottom