Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting on steroids, what do u think?

Tennosuke

I've been thinking a while about this, steroids increase protein synthesis, people who have a lot of fat got less testosterone, in fact, if we talk about steroids, they make grow muscles or at least, they would be very helpful to keep the gains while cutting, so, it means that if i feed my body, lets say, 3g of protein per kg/day, im on 84 kilos so i should have 252 grams of protein, + lets say 80 grams of fat, my calorie intake would be 1728 per day ( ignoring the carbohydrates, we might put some but not a lot ) . the rest of calories that im burning or that my body will use as energy would be used from the fat deposits right? i mean, a natural person would lose muscle , not just fat, obviously, but, if im on steroids ive got some advantage here right? ok, another thing , if fat people have less testosterone... will that mean that if we increase our testosterone levels... we will burn fat automatically? i feel like if u have more testosterone, your body will automatically changes your limit Muscle/Fat, so, for your body,which is confused, the homeostasis is broken and the values changes so your body composition also changes, that does mean that + Testosterone means + muscle - fat? ive been thinking about this cause im cycling test + deca which is pretty much what i can do cause i dont wanna lose hair, and i would like to keep the muscles ive got while cutting on this cycle, i know deca is not the best to cut, but its all i can use, im scared of the DHT derivatives so... this mean that i can still cut very well with these steroids right? even if its not the best option, im still on steroids come on, they should help a lot to do this while i cut my calories, (im not talking about all the water i could keep in my body cause i dont mind being bloated , as long as i burn fat, after that i can fix the water problem.... , im not sure if ive explained this very well... i would aprecciate your opinion

While steroids can prevent muscle wasting while on a cut, they aren't in themselves going to burn fat. Also, your not really safe from loss by using test, as some of it also converts to DHT. If you are prone to Male pattern baldness, this is a risk you are taking.

While steroids can prevent muscle wasting while on a cut, they aren't in themselves going to burn fat. Also, your not really safe from loss by using test, as some of it also converts to DHT. If you are prone to Male pattern baldness, this is a risk you are taking.

i know they are not burning fat, diet + cardio burns fat, as long as u burn extra calories, thats what we all know but, imagine that u being natural an intake of 2000 kcal would be perfect for u just to keep u at the same weight without any kind of fluctuations
and lets say ur weight is on 80kg, if u had way more testosterone... what could have happened to your weight or to your body composition, would your weight increase even when u are doing exactly the same exercises u used to do and eating same kind of food u used to eat when u were natural? obviously, something is gonna change here right? but, we all know that what changes ur weight are the calories... so... in this case i think your body composition will change without changing ur original weight, in case u increase your calories or do some more exercise it would be different, but i mean , food changes ur weight, and testosterone changes your body composition by itself? does this make sense?

btw, im not worried about the testosterone cause i take a lot of stuff for it and didnt have any hair loss yet so im fine xD

Lol, first off. Hair is overrated. I’m losing mine (life choices, lol) and I get a lot of attention from the ladies with my head shaved up. Ask any bald guy, he’ll tell ya!!

But seriously. Yes, I do think increasing your test and using anabolics helps fat loss. Tho in my opinion I think my metabolism increases and I’m able to workout longer, and push that little bit harder. Thus, burning more calories a day.

You can use almost any aas to cut, even dbol. Your just going to want to use low doses of “wet” compounds. You’ll also want to keep test low.

Also, not all DHT’s behave as DHT. I don’t lose hair with proviron. But masteron I do.

I’m not a fan of keto diets. Maybe to quickly shed a few lbs. but for me it’s highly catabolic. Tho some claim not for them. I’d slowly lower carbs and raise cardio and time in the gym.

Really dude, sounds like you’ve got a decent grasp of what your doing. Hope you have a good run!

*disclaimer: I dunno shit. I know a bit about what works for me and what I’ve read*

I think your plan is sound, although that weight is more or less irrelevant in this case, as you will likely still end up adding muscle while losing fat (which is fine in my book). It will, of course, be your diet and training changing your body composition, with the testosterone facilitating that by way of increased protein synthesis. What you have in mind sounds right as long as you put in the work.

And work is the key. If anyone thinks gear plus a little more protein will elicit a shift between uptake of protein and a lowering of fat they are sadly mistaken.

don't get carried away with the 'steroids prevent muscle wasting in a cut' thing.

remember that is the case with those who are suffering from muscle wasting diseases, and modern medicine has transitioned away from using anabolics for this purpose. even those with AIDS are transitioning fully to other drugs and HGH, instead of anabolics. that was a big thing in the 80's and 90's

AAS does possess direct and indirect properties with fat loss and adipose tissue.. there is numerous documents and studies supporting fat loss because of androgens and other anabolic steroids..
I think people get lost in the premises when the word fat loss and fat burner is applied to the topic..

We can really get deep into the grass and discuss this topic. People try to mitigate and dismantle this fact by attempting to discredit this by making comparisons by expression examples with instances where people are not under the same circumstances or conditions.

Clinical data and studies overrides any anecdote feedback or subjective opinion..

Bear in mind that attempting to Target fat loss in different individuals is not a one-size-fits-all.. many supplements, drugs or even food for that matter have off label properties with assisting with fat loss..

When it concerns fat loss it truly is individually based with everything and anything..

The one thing that universally binds everyone together with something greatly in common with fat loss would be catered to dieting.. anything else is more individually based, and if it assists it's merely an added bonus..

Conclusion: AAS affect adipose tissue at some degree or another, the aggressiveness and ratio with fat loss portions will vary and is individually based upon sex, age, genetics and other conditions.

The problem is there is support for both views and each are conditional. Take a roid (the right one for you) + at the right dose + train and diet and grow muscle and or lose weight.

The problem is, as we all know (and indeed as per the OP's post) it's NOT a case of 'I'll take a roid and change the ratio of my macros and that's that. The further problem (see the 'most moronic YouTuber' post live in the threads right now) is that almost no one reads the whole thread or all of those articles and rarely if ever notices it's conditional.

And that's without throwing genetics and individual response into the mix. Cos there's always gonna be that one that can take tren, get lean and do f'all of any of the other aspects needed. And even then - be that lucky SOB and DO all the extra bits - and my f'kin god you'll be a monster.

When you put your body in a heightened anabolic state, it does make it easier to burn fat. That much is true. With that said they wont burn fat just by taking them. You have to already be taking the steps to lose fat.

When you put your body in a heightened anabolic state, it does make it easier to burn fat. That much is true. With that said they wont burn fat just by taking them. You have to already be taking the steps to lose fat.

This is where everything gets screwy..

When it pertains to the consensus and this goes across all the panels and even viral videos.. when people talk about AAS and burning fat, at what ratio do they consider burning fat? Are we talkin about getting peeled down, are we talkin about recomping, we can go on and on..

The truth of the matter is and there is data to support this (I can post it if need be) that AAS does directly burn fat.. and there has been numerous studies conductied with a trade-off of fat loss verse lean tissue gains, and there is also studies that aren't even geared around anything that's aesthetic but rather just a mechanisms , functions and actions with its targeting properties.. adipose tissue does possess androgen receptors, and they do up regulate with the presence of other androgens, thus lipolysis occurs.. that is in which the state a fat breaks down.. (Androgens have a negative effect on adipogenesis and lipid synthesis by up-regulating the AR for catecholamine, thus increasing lipolysis. In addition, androgens reduce the LPL activity that is necessary for intracellular esterification of adipocytes, adjusting central fat accumulation.)

I think we can all agree that if someone already puts themself in a ideal platform, the results will be that more drastic and what will almost appear in considerable time..

don't get carried away with the 'steroids prevent muscle wasting in a cut' thing.

remember that is the case with those who are suffering from muscle wasting diseases, and modern medicine has transitioned away from using anabolics for this purpose. even those with AIDS are transitioning fully to other drugs and HGH, instead of anabolics. that was a big thing in the 80's and 90's

they do to a certain degree though, there’s no denying that. that’s a fact.
a person cutting on steroids will loose less muscle than a person cutting naturally.

This doesn't mean that steroids aren't effective to a degree its just medicine and practices are evolving. Also the dosages of HGH being prescribed to AIDS patients are absurdly high. Waaaaay more than a measly 3ius a day that we generally take. Dosages near 20ius a day are very common.

I like how this is going... But, some of u Talk about genetics to burn fat... I get It ,but are the genetics important while we are on roids? I thought they werent that important cause if we are on gear, we Will be ''playing'' like if we were god to change our bodies, we would get something that we will never achieve naturally according to our nature, if we talk about hair loss, i understand, its Up to the DNA but if we talk about burning fat,getting stronger or building muscles... I guess It would be something we can change easily if we know how to do it...

I like how this is going... But, some of u Talk about genetics to burn fat... I get It ,but are the genetics important while we are on roids? I thought they werent that important cause if we are on gear, we Will be ''playing'' like if we were god to change our bodies, we would get something that we will never achieve naturally according to our nature, if we talk about hair loss, i understand, its Up to the DNA but if we talk about burning fat,getting stronger or building muscles... I guess It would be something we can change easily if we know how to do it...

Nothing will even the playing fields..

Genetics will affect everything and anything, this applies with food, nutrition absorption, cellular responses and enzyme initiations and activations.. this also includes recruitment with satellite cell proliferation, their response with protein synthesis and other turnovers.. and let's not forget the ratio with the presence of specific enzymes that would include the aromatase enzyme and the ratio with sensitivities.. AAS will only give an individual a greater advantage but it would never make everyone an equal.. a great example would be why some people respond differently with the same parenting hormone.. the differential with cellular response is so vast, as the saying goes "this is not a one-size-fits-all"..

Absolutely not. I'm 6'3... how tall are you? My genetics came from my background. So mum - 5'8 and dad - 6'1. Plus a grand dad on my mums side seen in a sepia photo head and shoulders above his workmates. Uncles from that side also tall. Yet I'm not even the tallest (I'm the eldest) of my brothers as two were (one is and ones dead) at 6'5. Knowing that GH helps with height doesn't mean anyone can become 6'3 does it. Health and good eating helps (IE: google why some nations are tall vs some are not).

And if knowledge was everything the gurus who advise top pros would be top pros - and they aren't.

Absolutely not. I'm 6'3... how tall are you? My genetics came from my background. So mum - 5'8 and dad - 6'1. Plus a grand dad on my mums side seen in a sepia photo head and shoulders above his workmates. Uncles from that side also tall. Yet I'm not even the tallest (I'm the eldest) of my brothers as two were (one is and ones dead) at 6'5. Knowing that GH helps with height doesn't mean anyone can become 6'3 does it. Health and good eating helps (IE: google why some nations are tall vs some are not).

And if knowledge was everything the gurus who advise top pros would be top pros - and they aren't.
Yes, i agree, the genetics will make u lose hair, be taller or smaller...but, im talking about burning fat, building muscle or getting stronger... Does the genetics really Matter here ?( I mean when we are on)

Back
Top Bottom