Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting through the Fat with Sarms1 GW501516

13bret

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
thank you sarms1 and dylan for the chance to log some gw 501516.

my stats:
42 years old 6'2 230lbs 17%-18% bodyfat
10 years weight training
3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off lifting split
5-6 days cardio
TRT dosage 200mg weekly

goals:
burn fat
enhance workouts
do an objective log of PED that i have yet to use

start date:
soon as it gets here

thoughts, suggestions, comments?

Excited to follow brother. Good luck on your log. It will all come down to diet and training but that GW is one hell of a fat burning boost

Attachments

• progressstart1.jpg
    progressstart1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 446
  • progressstart2.jpg
    progressstart2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
thank you sarms1 and dylan for the chance to log some gw 501516.

my stats:
42 years old 6'2 230lbs 17%-18% bodyfat
10 years weight training
3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off lifting split
5-6 days cardio
TRT dosage 200mg weekly

goals:
burn fat
enhance workouts
do an objective log of PED that i have yet to use

start date:
soon as it gets here

thoughts, suggestions, comments?

get into a rut eating wise.....and what i mean is to start to eat the same things every other day, it will make your diet a lot easier and the weight will come off faster.

Have about 8-12 different meals and just cycle threw them. I pretty much always have a pro shake, oatmeal and greek yougrut for breakfast. Every day of the wk, all year long. the shake is first, 20min after i get up. Get to work and have a cup of coffee, than the oatmeal, 1hr later the yougurt.

what happens is you dont end up eating something not so healthy.....you continue your fastloss/muscle growth at a steady rate. and this is what you want to try to aim for. the same type of food or macro's each meal.

being on the TRT will really help too.

how long will you be on GW..??

Not sure if he was sending 1 or 2 bottles, so that will decide. 1 or 2 months.

I try to eat healthy foods all the time. My problem has always been eating carbs in the evening/night. They are usually complex carbs but carb nonetheless

Good luck 13bret. I am also a trt and have been looking at gw also. I will be watching your progress and wish you all the luck. Work hard bro

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I try to eat healthy foods all the time. My problem has always been eating carbs in the evening/night. They are usually complex carbs but carb nonetheless

Peanut butter suppresses the late cravings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bret on the same both as you! Dylan has been fantastic with me and has allowed me to log S4 and GW. I will be doing a very similar cycle to yours! Lets get shredded bro!

okay, here we go. i have received my bottle of GW and have taken a dose. superfast shipping for sure.

I soooooo struggle with this too. I find saving some fat calories for the nighttime helps me get through it. I usually do almonds or celery and almond butter. Mine is more psychological, can't sleep eating so willpower has to kick in too. lol

I think you have a great base to work with and I'm in to follow along. I'm going to be running a similar log and am in your same age group so will be cheering you on!

Back
Top Bottom