Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle at 15% body fat

Bigdaddyjay85

On the fence on if I should lose 3 or 4 more pounds or go for it.

Test E: 350mg a week 1-12
Turinabol: 40mg a day week 1-4
Proviron: 25mg a day week 1-12

Post cycle is very similar to the pinned PCT post.

Also have Arimidex on hand.
Understand my cycle is pretty generic and not a cutter but I'm finding it hard to drop below that 15% BF mark

On the fence on if I should lose 3 or 4 more pounds or go for it.

Test E: 350mg a week 1-12
Turinabol: 40mg a day week 1-4
Proviron: 25mg a day week 1-12

Post cycle is very similar to the pinned PCT post.

Also have Arimidex on hand.
Understand my cycle is pretty generic and not a cutter but I'm finding it hard to drop below that 15% BF mark

I am the same way, it was really hard for me to get under 15%...I do think it would be worth trying to get to 12-13% if you are "bulking" when your done youll end up at 15% vs where you are now might end up 17-19% and thats not where you wanna be.

IMO I’d try to drop those extra 4-8lbs. You can drop an avg 1-2lbs a week. After 3-4weeks, with this virus going on after those 4weeks pass, maybe things might start returning to normalcy and you can get much more out of your cycle

why do we do this? it is to look good. how can you look good if you can't see your abs year round?

15% is too high to see abs. get it down. if you are having trouble losing fat contact me for a 1on1 consult. i will get you further than you ever been.

why do we do this? it is to look good. how can you look good if you can't see your abs year round?

15% is too high to see abs. get it down. if you are having t

I cant send PMs yet but im interested

- - - Updated - - -

15% is too high to see abs. get it down. if you are having trouble losing fat contact me for a 1on1 consult. i will get you further than you ever been.

I'll reach out to you when I can. I think i have to post a min of 50 times. I'm in a different forum

could you run it in your current condition? sure you could... would you still get results... more than likely, yes... would you get far better results if you dropped a few percent body fat... absolutely...

- - - Updated - - -

I'll reach out to you when I can. I think i have to post a min of 50 times. I'm in a different forum

I PM'd you

- - - Updated - - -

No you're not. It's across the whole forum and it's in the rules.

Whenever I get this type of question or the typical "should I bulk or cut" question I always recommend leaning out more first. It is easier to gain muscle in a lean state. Get that out of the way before running your cycle.

Yeah you dont need a cycle to see your abs, you'll be fine to lose some weight first.

Especially with the health crisis going on right now.

You can totally run your cycle at this point already but I would personally suggest for you to finish dropping and then run your cycle

always better to run cycles at lower bf, can see that daily mirror progression better and it’s healthier on your body

Back
Top Bottom