Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle advice

cavi

Hi, im 6.1, 205 lbs, 10%bf, 6 years training, 5th cycle. Im using Sustanon from Alpha Pharma (induject 250), 1 amp eod, with anadrol (alpha pharma too) 100 mg eod. Ai on hand, 500 iu hcg 2x week, taking milk thistle, N2guard and eating 4000+ clean calories a day. I used Alpha Pharma stuff and had very good results many times. This time im in my 4th week of sust (1 g a week), 2nd week of drol 100mg ed and i haven't gained even a single pound, my arms are a little bit fuller (+ one inch) but that's can be the freakish amount of food. I have a little bit more acne around my neck and i have red skin, increased libido and red face while training. No water retention and no scale up. Don't remember that decaonate can takes that long to feel the full effects, especially the anadrol, also im running the sust EOD coz of prop. Im sure that all the gear is legit.

week 1-12 ---> sust 250 eod
week 3-6 ---> drol 100 mg ed ( coz of my source gave it to me too late, im impatient )
week 1-12 --> 500 iu hcg 2x week
week 15-18 ----> nolva, clomid, hcgenerate, osta PCT

Any advice please.

bro you probably got fake alpha pharma...ton of fake of that UG floating around and the real ones suck too...so no surprise you got no results....

i Don t think that those are fakes bro, checked on their site and g2g, having sides and great pump

Something isn't right. Legitimately count your calories for a day and make sure they are where you think they are. Where did you pick up your ap from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My calories are ok mate, im not a noobie and the gear comes from my domestic source, don t know if i can write the link of the site. Used 2 times from this source and gained 8 + kg lean muscle with 750 mg of sust and 3800 clean calories a day. Using 1 g sust on a 4000 clean calories diet and still not get results after 25 days.

Hi, im 6.1, 205 lbs, 10%bf, 6 years training, 5th cycle. Im using Sustanon from Alpha Pharma (induject 250), 1 amp eod, with anadrol (alpha pharma too) 100 mg eod. Ai on hand, 500 iu hcg 2x week, taking milk thistle, N2guard and eating 4000+ clean calories a day. I used Alpha Pharma stuff and had very good results many times. This time im in my 4th week of sust (1 g a week), 2nd week of drol 100mg ed and i haven't gained even a single pound, my arms are a little bit fuller (+ one inch) but that's can be the freakish amount of food. I have a little bit more acne around my neck and i have red skin, increased libido and red face while training. No water retention and no scale up. Don't remember that decaonate can takes that long to feel the full effects, especially the anadrol, also im running the sust EOD coz of prop. Im sure that all the gear is legit.

week 1-12 ---> sust 250 eod
week 3-6 ---> drol 100 mg ed ( coz of my source gave it to me too late, im impatient )
week 1-12 --> 500 iu hcg 2x week
week 15-18 ----> nolva, clomid, hcgenerate, osta PCT

Any advice please.
Blood work

Supplements aside, if you put more in than goes out, you grow, at least on the scale.

Supplements aside, if you put more in than goes out, you grow, at least on the scale.

In theory yes. In real world that's not always the case. A lot depends on your genetics and other factors. Some people can grow with 200 surplus, others 500 and some need as much as they can get. How do you know you're actually eating 4000 calories a day? Are you logging your meals?

Yes, i pay attention on calories total of every single meal. Example:

meal 1 : 100g vitargo (carbo 92 g ) 35g whey 1 french toast
meal 2 : 100g pasta 200 g chicken
meal 3 : 200 g pasta 200 g meat veggies, 200g fruit
meal 4 : 100 g brown rice 40g whey
meal 5 : 250g salmon 100g vitargo (carbo 92g )
meal 6 : good fat cheese, 35g casein, 50 g tuna

That's a 4000+ calories clean day.

I was curious about the fat also. When I help naturally lean guys, increasing their fat percentages is usually the thing they were missing to really grow. Most of them are so afraid of eating fat that they just don't get enough. Fast metabolisms process fat well and it usually puts some nice size on.

I was curious about the fat also. When I help naturally lean guys, increasing their fat percentages is usually the thing they were missing to really grow. Most of them are so afraid of eating fat that they just don't get enough. Fast metabolisms process fat well and it usually puts some nice size on.
Yes, I agree. I know this from experience with myself. I've experimented with every style of eating and macros there is. I'm an endo and I gain weight just thinking about gaining weight. For me high fat low carb makes me lethargic, bloated, and weak. High protein, low fat, moderate carbs keeps me energized, strong and full looking and also helps me cut fat. He isn't getting any gains and he is 100% convinced his gear is legit and he is 100% sure he's eating 4000k calories and in a surplus. So, the only thing out can possibly be is his diet. After dissecting his macros I believe he needs to increase his fat. He wants to stay lean but wants to put on size....kinda have to decide what you want. You can gain size and not get fat but you have to be realistic and realize you might not stay at exactly 10% either. In my opinion op, of outs more size you're after, don't worry about 10% increase your fat intake and watch yourself grow. Remember healthy fats is the key to regulating hormones.

Do you mean junky foods ? Or healthy fats like salmon, oil ecc ? How many grams a day ?
Definitely mean healthy fats. I never advocate junk unless it's just for a cheat. If I were you I would experiment by starting out with adding a couple tablespoons of olive oil or whatever healthy oil you like to a couple of your meals for a week or so and maybe eat an avocado every day then see how you feel. You're not going to get fat by adding some healthy fats to your diet for a couple weeks. Try to shoot for 100grams of fat or so and see what happens....there are other things besides avocado and olive oil like nuts, peanut butter and you can try different kinds of meats like I'm a big fan of chicken thighs.

Natural PB ia great way to add some fat. Other things mentioned in the thread are great also. For hard gainers and even myself, I like to dirty things up some too. One of the key advances in diet is that we now understand the importance of cycling and cheat days in keeping things from stalling out.

Yes bro, if i increase fats, im going to increase bf too and i want to stay at 10 % max.

thats why people bulk and cut bro.If you increase cals you are going to grow. easiest way to add muscle and grow the fastest.but you will gain some fat in the process.Best way to grow. why the pros do it

I don't gain so much fat on cycle, but now im looking for a lean bulk bro. I ll try to go on 100/120g of fats a day for 5/10 days and let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom