bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cycle advice

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you , that helps me out alot. And pct wise is nolvadex and clomid along with aromasin good enough or must hcg be brought in too?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GymBeast614 View Post
    Thank you , that helps me out alot. And pct wise is nolvadex and clomid along with aromasin good enough or must hcg be brought in too?
    HCG, do some research on that one.. I'd recommend HCgenerate

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AddarInc View Post
    HCG, do some research on that one.. I'd recommend HCgenerate
    I have read up about hcg and I see ill use the hcg for 10 days at 1000ius a day then go into nolvadex and clomid

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I have read up about hcg and I see ill use the hcg for 10 days at 1000ius a day then go into nolvadex and clomid
    I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle/PCT. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle/PCT. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

You can order everything you need for the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    In the link that you provided they use HCgenerate ES, is that a suppliment rather than an the injectable HCG? Or am I mistaken? Does the HCgenerate make a big difference compared to normal HCG?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In the link that you provided they use HCgenerate ES, is that a suppliment rather than an the injectable HCG? Or am I mistaken? Does the HCgenerate make a big difference compared to normal HCG?
    HCGenerate ES is a natural herbal based supplement that contains no banned substances or illegal ingredients. It contains both anti estrogen and testosterone raising compounds so it doesn't have the same estrogen problems that HCG does.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you I will look into that. It sounds good.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    For me, I like to keep cycles simple. I would run it like this...

Weeks 1-10
    Test 500mg
    Tren 300mg
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Caber .5mg e3d

Weeks 1-5
    Dbol 40mg
    N2Guard 7 caps per day

Perfect pct - http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...le-therapy-pct
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for the advice , that sounds good. So you think I should just lower the doses?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I wouldnt do neither loading, nor tappering. Also I would definitely add clomid into pct, it works wonders together with nolva. And if you want extra edge for pct - hcgenerate, ostarine and cardarine, to be able to maintain gains and even keep on growing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast