Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[Cycle advice] 5 Week Winstrol + Proviron cycle

Justin hecor

Registered
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to gather some advice on the following Winstrol only cycle.
First things first, i have done my research and am aware that a winstrol only cycle is not potentially the best i could do. However, this doesn't seem to be a universal idea.
Quite a few people have talked/posted about their successful oral only cycles (mainly winstrol or anavar) and i figured that until i haven't tried it myself i won't know how it will work for me personally.

The reasons i am going for an oral-only cycle is that before making up my mind about pinning i want to keep things as simple as possible for my first cycle.
If this goes well enough i will plan a better cycle for the next bulk.

Between Winny and other orals, first off, Winny was the only thing i could get my hands on for the moment and secondly, after reading up on the others winny came out on top as the best compromise between sides and advantages.

A few people have advised to add Proviron into the mix, some say as PCT (together with Nolva), others say during the cycle to try to counter the suppression i would get from Winny. Still a bit confused about which one would be better, they both seem to make sense.

[Goals]
I am both a bodybuilder and a kickboxer and although i don't compete in kickboxing i do train regularly (This would cover my cardio throughout the cycle).
My goal for this cycle, other than 'dipping my feed in AAS' is mainly supporting a strong cutting diet while minimizing muscle loss.
I am not looking for any gains here. So i would define my goals as: Cutting, Performance-enhancing and Trying out AAS.

[Stats]
25yo male,
Been training consistently in both BB and Kickboxing since 18 (7 years)
15% BF
94 Kg, 207 LBS
187cm tall
Consistent diet
Training schedule: Weightlifting 3/4 times a week for around 1hr, Kickboxing 2 times a week for 1.5 to 2 hrs.
Never used AAS
Regular suppliments like protein powder, creatine, caffeine, etc.
No medical history (Aside from Fisio)
I drink every now and then but not heavily and i don't plan on drinking during the cycle.

[Cycle] 5 Weeks Winstrol + PCT
Week 1 winny mgs ED: 20, 20, 20, 30, 30, 30, 30
Week 2 winny 50mgs ED
Week 3 winny 50mgs ED
Week 4 winny mgs ED: 50, 50, 50, 70, 70, 70, 70
Week 5 winny mgs ED: 70, 70, 70, 80, 80, 80, 80
Week 6,7: Nolva 20mgs + HCGenerate
Week 8,9,10: Nolva 40mgs + HCGenerate

I will be taking milk thistle throughout the cycle and as mentioned above i don't really know if i should take Proviron during or Post cycle.

What do you guys think? Is this duable or is it a bad cycle?
Please forgive the fact that this cycle is peanuts compared to what others are running but as i said, this is a tryout and i want to get it right. ;)
Thanks lots for any help, it is highly appreciated!

i don't mind oral only cycles but I do not think winstrol is a good choice for you at all for your particular goals

i honestly would tell you to run sarm's instead. they would fit your goals here perfect..

winstrol will give a lot of bad sides and will hurt your kickboxing

Winstrol will dry your joints out which will cause joint pain.
Anavar would b better than winstrol but for the goals u mentioned cardarine &/or sr9009 would b your best option.

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to gather some advice on the following Winstrol only cycle.
First things first, i have done my research and am aware that a winstrol only cycle is not potentially the best i could do. However, this doesn't seem to be a universal idea.
Quite a few people have talked/posted about their successful oral only cycles (mainly winstrol or anavar) and i figured that until i haven't tried it myself i won't know how it will work for me personally.

The reasons i am going for an oral-only cycle is that before making up my mind about pinning i want to keep things as simple as possible for my first cycle.
If this goes well enough i will plan a better cycle for the next bulk.

Between Winny and other orals, first off, Winny was the only thing i could get my hands on for the moment and secondly, after reading up on the others winny came out on top as the best compromise between sides and advantages.

A few people have advised to add Proviron into the mix, some say as PCT (together with Nolva), others say during the cycle to try to counter the suppression i would get from Winny. Still a bit confused about which one would be better, they both seem to make sense.

[Goals]
I am both a bodybuilder and a kickboxer and although i don't compete in kickboxing i do train regularly (This would cover my cardio throughout the cycle).
My goal for this cycle, other than 'dipping my feed in AAS' is mainly supporting a strong cutting diet while minimizing muscle loss.
I am not looking for any gains here. So i would define my goals as: Cutting, Performance-enhancing and Trying out AAS.

[Stats]
25yo male,
Been training consistently in both BB and Kickboxing since 18 (7 years)
15% BF
94 Kg, 207 LBS
187cm tall
Consistent diet
Training schedule: Weightlifting 3/4 times a week for around 1hr, Kickboxing 2 times a week for 1.5 to 2 hrs.
Never used AAS
Regular suppliments like protein powder, creatine, caffeine, etc.
No medical history (Aside from Fisio)
I drink every now and then but not heavily and i don't plan on drinking during the cycle.

[Cycle] 5 Weeks Winstrol + PCT
Week 1 winny mgs ED: 20, 20, 20, 30, 30, 30, 30
Week 2 winny 50mgs ED
Week 3 winny 50mgs ED
Week 4 winny mgs ED: 50, 50, 50, 70, 70, 70, 70
Week 5 winny mgs ED: 70, 70, 70, 80, 80, 80, 80
Week 6,7: Nolva 20mgs + HCGenerate
Week 8,9,10: Nolva 40mgs + HCGenerate

I will be taking milk thistle throughout the cycle and as mentioned above i don't really know if i should take Proviron during or Post cycle.

What do you guys think? Is this duable or is it a bad cycle?
Please forgive the fact that this cycle is peanuts compared to what others are running but as i said, this is a tryout and i want to get it right. ;)
Thanks lots for any help, it is highly appreciated!

So you ignored the 90% and listened to the 10%??

You should definitely look into SARMS instead my man.

This makes no sense for a bunch of reasons:

-winstrol at 15% is a bad idea. You wont notice anything
-winstrol while you are doing a sport like kickboxing will crush your endurance and make your joints dry
-you will waste your first cycle
-you could get much better results with SARMs and less side effects

This makes no sense for a bunch of reasons:

-winstrol at 15% is a bad idea. You wont notice anything
-winstrol while you are doing a sport like kickboxing will crush your endurance and make your joints dry
-you will waste your first cycle
-you could get much better results with SARMs and less side effects
i could not agree more... well said on all fronts brother

So you ignored the 90% and listened to the 10%??

I would say more like 70% vs 30%, which is why i felt i needed a tailored response.
Anyways, first of all, thanks to everyone for having answered.

And you have me convinced, i'm not going to start the cycle and i'm going to take some time to look into Sarms.
That being said, does anyone here have any further advice or direct testimonies regarding the Sarms cycle? I've read about quite a few people disagreeing on the effectiveness of them.

The obvious prerequisite is keeping up the consistent diet and training. But what results can i expect to see?

Thanks again to everyone

I would say more like 70% vs 30%, which is why i felt i needed a tailored response.
Anyways, first of all, thanks to everyone for having answered.

And you have me convinced, i'm not going to start the cycle and i'm going to take some time to look into Sarms.
That being said, does anyone here have any further advice or direct testimonies regarding the Sarms cycle? I've read about quite a few people disagreeing on the effectiveness of them.

The obvious prerequisite is keeping up the consistent diet and training. But what results can i expect to see?

Thanks again to everyone

That depends on which you run man... its not as though they all do the same thing but as far as effectiveness, i find that most that complain dont have a quality product which unfortunately does happen so quality is clearly of the highest importance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old post just came upon. Yeah SARMS would be way better in this case. If you had winny tabs and were hell bent on using it for first cycle in my opinion the cycle would look something like this...
Weeks 1-8 200-250mg/wk Test E (NO MORE)
Weeks 1-3 or 4 50mg/day Winstrol Oral (I wouldn't do any less or you won't see anything as stated above)
Weeks 1-11 25-50mg/day Proviron
Week 12 start PCT - You don't do PCT as you stated "20/20/40/40" it's the other way around, and it need to be more like 40/40/40/20/20/20 Nolvadex along with other things. For that check out the Perfect PCT and Dylan's they both have everything covered.
*I wouldn't go any longer than this on anything.

Back
Top Bottom