Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice

800 mg of tren is more than double what you need and is just absolutely ridiculous... what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? have you ran tren before?

Hey guys looking for some advice on a test e/tren e cycle. Was considering running 400mg test/800mg tren a week with aromasin eod. pct will include nolva and clomid. I have about 5 cycles under my belt. Just looking for input on those doses.
800 tren? Do you have a death wish? Nobody needs over 300 Tren. What is your stats and experience?

Hey guys looking for some advice on a test e/tren e cycle. Was considering running 400mg test/800mg tren a week with aromasin eod. pct will include nolva and clomid. I have about 5 cycles under my belt. Just looking for input on those doses.

Say the f**k what?

Last edited:
800mg of tren is a deathwish good luck mate

we need stats and history first..

800mgs of tren is beyond foolish and the returns will be no great with 400 compared to 800.. side effects will only be more harsh.

Low dose test and tren can go a long way.. testE/TrenE 300/300 can yield some game changing results even for well seasoned vets..

Back
Top Bottom