Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice

Maximus12321

Registered
Hi guys,

Was planning on running a new cycle and wanted some opinions on my cycle:

Week 1-2:
Test Enanthate 250mg (split 125mg each Monday and Thursday)
25mg of Arimistane (ED)
250mg of Safed Musli (ED)
250mg of NAC (ED)

Week 3-8:
Test Enanthate 500mg (split 250mg each Monday and Thursday)
25mg of Arimistane (ED)
250mg of NAC (ED)
50mg of Winstrol (Orally ED split into 2 x 25mg doses spread during the day)
50mg of Anavar (Orally ED split into 2 x 25mg doses spread during the day)

Week 9-10:
Test Enanthate 500mg (split 250mg each Monday and Thursday)
25mg of Arimistane (ED)
250mg of NAC (ED)
50mg of Anavar (Orally ED split into 2 x 25mg doses spread during the day)

Week 11-12:
Test Enanthate 250mg (split 125mg each Monday and Thursday)
25mg of Arimistane (ED)
250mg of NAC (ED)

Week 13-14:
25mg of Arimistane (ED)
250mg of NAC (ED)

Start PCT

PCT:
HCG Begin 18 days after last injection
- 750ui EOD for 4 shots
- 500ui EOD for 3 shots
- 250ui EOD for 2 shots

Nolva:
Start 7 days after HCG begins
40mg ED for 18 days
20mg ED for 14 days

Any opinions on this cycle and how I could/should change it/improve it?

pct is just absolutely terrible... you need a better ai like aromasin or arimidex as well, not arimistane...

you NEVER use HCG in pct... thats one of the worst things you could ever do... so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Cheera for the reply and the tips. The arimistane was just to prevent build up of estrogen while on cycle and not for PCT. Also how long do you recommend running HCG at the end of the cycle and at what dosages?

run your cycle from week 1 instead of adding stuff. you aren't competing so no reason to add in winny like that you aren't getting ready for a show or anything right?

Ok I'll add everything at once just my first time running winny so wanted to take it easier. Worth keeping cycle at 12 weeks or could reducing it to 10 weeks still work well since losing the first 2 weeks and only running winny for 6 and var for 8.

- - - Updated - - -

You say nothing about your stats or aims.

Sorry completely forgot, aims are just to help get shredded in the lead up to the summer. I've run Test E by itself before and loved it with minimal side effects so though I'd up it a bit for this cycle.
Current stats:
Height: 6"2
Weight: 95kg (210lb)
Body Fat: 15-18%

Using Arimidex during cycle what would be the recommended dosage?
And you suggest aromasin during PCT but could I use Arimidex there instead?
For the DGA Organ ST are you suggesting to use it just during PCT?
how long do you recommend running GW-501516 for? Just during PCT?

How old are you? Winny + Var would jack my joints up. Keep Var down to 6 weeks. It’s also best to use Var towards the end of the cycle. You’d also need something better about your liver and organ support supps. N2generate or OrganST, are the two these guys like. I use 1g NAC, Liv52 #2, TUDCA 250mg, 3g omegas, 2g turmeric, all twice a day, AM/PM. Usually PCT would also include clomid 50mg for four weeks then 25mg for last two weeks on top of the nolva

pct is just absolutely terrible... you need a better ai like aromasin or arimidex as well, not arimistane...

you NEVER use HCG in pct... thats one of the worst things you could ever do... so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 
aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Had some quick questions:

1. You said do HCG just before ending cycle and just wanted to ask what dosages and how long before end of cycle.
2. You said I need to take a stronger AI and was wonderingwhat dosage of Aromasin I should take on cycle.
3. You didn't specify but would I start the SARMs you suggested the next day after last injection or wait 2 weeks after last injection like the PCT?
4. You suggested taking Organ ST and was wondering if you meant during just PCT or throughout the whole cycle.
5. You never stated how long I should take the Cardarine (gw-501516) for I assume the same length (4 weeks) as the mk-2866
6. Could reducing the length of running the Test E be worth it in terms of increasing PCT speed.

Had some quick questions:

1. You said do HCG just before ending cycle and just wanted to ask what dosages and how long before end of cycle.
2. You said I need to take a stronger AI and was wonderingwhat dosage of Aromasin I should take on cycle.
3. You didn't specify but would I start the SARMs you suggested the next day after last injection or wait 2 weeks after last injection like the PCT?
4. You suggested taking Organ ST and was wondering if you meant during just PCT or throughout the whole cycle.
5. You never stated how long I should take the Cardarine (gw-501516) for I assume the same length (4 weeks) as the mk-2866
6. Could reducing the length of running the Test E be worth it in terms of increasing PCT speed.

1. last four weeks up until pct... 1000 ius week

2. aromasin 12. 5 mg eod and assess from there

3. it starts when the rest of the pct starts... its all laid out as easy as can be... it clearly shows 6 weeks with the dosing protocol listed for nolva and clomid

4. entire cycle and pct

5. no, mk is the only one listed thats only 4 weeks and thats why thats written next to it ONLY

6. no, pct wont change

1. last four weeks up until pct... 1000 ius week

2. aromasin 12. 5 mg eod and assess from there

3. it starts when the rest of the pct starts... its all laid out as easy as can be... it clearly shows 6 weeks with the dosing protocol listed for nolva and clomid

4. entire cycle and pct

5. no, mk is the only one listed thats only 4 weeks and thats why thats written next to it ONLY

6. no, pct wont change

Ok so this is my final cycle thoughts:

Test Enanthate (500mg a week): Weeks 1-12
Anavar (50mg ED): Weeks 1-6 (Possibly another 2 weeks to go until week 8 depending on side effects)
Winstrol (50mg ED): Weeks 1-6
HCG (1000IUs a week): Weeks 10-14
Aromasin (12.5mg EOD or adjust accordingly): Weeks 1-14

PCT Start week 15:
Novaldex (50mg ED): Weeks 15-17
Novaldex (25mg ED): Weeks 18-21
Clomid (50mg ED): Weeks 15-17
Clomid (25mg ED): Weeks 18-21
MK-2866 (25mg ED): Weeks 15-18
GW-501516 (20mg ED): Weeks 15-21
Aromasin (12.5mg EOD or adjust): Weeks 15-21

Quick question my friend has a bottle of Enhanced Athlete on cycle support would that be effective instead of Organ ST which would be taken throughout cycle and PCT?
Also seen some suggestions that Var should be at the end of the cycle do you think I should run Anavar from week 7-12 instead?

not a fan of ea products but thats up to you...

you definitely should not be stacking anavar and winstrol at full doses like that... thats not smart at all... yes, anavar should be moved to the end of the cycle

Back
Top Bottom