Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cycle Advice

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle Advice

As I've mentioned in other threads I'm getting ready to run a 16 week Test + EQ blast with Var the first 6 weeks.

A friend of mine will be running a cycle along with me. He's not on TRT so he'll be running the perfect PCT after.

This is what he has lined out and I'm not sure how I feel about it so wanted to get some opinions. BTW he's around 6' a little over 200lbs and low teens BF. I dont know exactly. Hes been working out 15+ years and has a couple cycles under his belt. His goal is to add mass and strength with minimal bodyfat.

Wk 1-4:
    250mg test
    40mg Dbol
    600mg EQ

Wk 5-10
    500mg test
    600mg EQ

Wk 11-16
    500mg test
    600mg EQ
    50mg Anavar

His reason for keeping test lower weeks 1-4 is because of the dbol and trying to limit estrogenic sides. I told him I'd probably keep the test low the whole cycle and let the other compounds shine but he's concerned about losing gains from the dbol if he doesn't up the test.

I'd love to hear some thoughts and opinions on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo77 View Post
    As I've mentioned in other threads I'm getting ready to run a 16 week Test + EQ blast with Var the first 6 weeks.

A friend of mine will be running a cycle along with me. He's not on TRT so he'll be running the perfect PCT after.

This is what he has lined out and I'm not sure how I feel about it so wanted to get some opinions. BTW he's around 6' a little over 200lbs and low teens BF. I dont know exactly. Hes been working out 15+ years and has a couple cycles under his belt. His goal is to add mass and strength with minimal bodyfat.

Wk 1-4:
    250mg test
    40mg Dbol
    600mg EQ

Wk 5-10
    500mg test
    600mg EQ

Wk 11-16
    500mg test
    600mg EQ
    50mg Anavar

His reason for keeping test lower weeks 1-4 is because of the dbol and trying to limit estrogenic sides. I told him I'd probably keep the test low the whole cycle and let the other compounds shine but he's concerned about losing gains from the dbol if he doesn't up the test.

Obviously he'll be including organ protection and AI as well, possibly some GW

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dbol weeks 1-4? I thought you wrote Anavar for weeks 1-6

- - - Updated - - -

Oh never mind. That’s “his” cycle. Got it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grifflley View Post
    Dbol weeks 1-4? I thought you wrote Anavar for weeks 1-6

- - - Updated - - -

Oh never mind. That’s “his” cycle. Got it.
    Yea I'm not interested in running dbol. I'll stick to tbol and anavar for my orals

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Wk 1-4:
    250mg test
    40mg Dbol
    600mg EQ

Wk 5-10
    500mg test
    600mg EQ

Wk 11-16
    500mg test
    600mg EQ
    50mg Anavar

- - - Updated - - -

300 vs 600 test isn't going to dictate his fat gain. This will be his diet, exercise, cardio etc. as for water or bloat, making sure his ai is dialed in and proper support supps will help...
    My question is how does his body respond to estrogenic compounds. Cuz you know some guys can run 1000 mg test with no estrogenic sides. And others run 2-300 and have to throw the kitchen sink at it in order to control the same sides.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea I'm not interested in running dbol. I'll stick to tbol and anavar for my orals
    Two of my favorite plus superdrol..

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro you should also look at anadrol, shit is strong as fuck.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Wk 1-4:
    250mg test
    40mg Dbol
    600mg EQ

Wk 5-10
    500mg test
    600mg EQ

Wk 11-16
    500mg test
    600mg EQ
    50mg Anavar

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like this cycle, I LOVE it, I'm a big fan of EQ and DBOL and I always suggest guys finish out the cycle with a cutting oral like anavar or winstrol. You've done a good job setting this up for him.

The dbol kick start will give him a good boost, it will be a great gains cycle.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Only run the testosterone that high if you don't mind some water retention along the way, otherwise keep it at 250 the whole way, don't hike it
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    aside what has been said i would question the 16 weeks, if you count the esters we are looking at a whopping 22 weeks on gear. that is a long time
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ued-79912.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post
    Only run the testosterone that high if you don't mind some water retention along the way, otherwise keep it at 250 the whole way, don't hike it
    Thats the only thing I suggested he change about it. I think the Dbol EQ and Var will do plenty without the need to bump the test up to 500. I feel that keeping the test low after he drops the Dbol will help him dry out a little which will set him nicely to harden up while finishing with the Var.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    aside what has been said i would question the 16 weeks, if you count the esters we are looking at a whopping 22 weeks on gear. that is a long time
    I don't think either of us really thought about that. One option would be to run prop instead of a long ester test.

I'm on TRT so I'm not concerned about recovery but definitely something for him to consider.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast