Thread: Cycle Advice

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle Advice

Afternoon guys,

So backstory on me- Currently 31M. 6'1 205-210lbs depending on how carbed up I am on that particular day currently roughly 15-17% BF been slacking a bit the last few months on the diet. Been on TRT for about 1.5 years at this point (my original bloods shows 42 total test, no I had never taken anything, I didn't even go to the gym). I'm on 80 mg twice a week and typically stay in the upper end of the normal T range (~900/1000).

I have never ran AAS before but I have run 2 SARMS cycles this year. First one was just 25mg upped to 50 mg halfway through Osty + 20 mg cardarine with split doses 2nd I ran 50 mg S4 with split doses, 10 mg YK-11 split doses, 10 mg Rad-140 once, 20 mg cardarine with split doses and 25 mg MK677. Had little to no side effects with the exception of the common yellow tint and difficulty seeing at night with S4.

Now I'm looking to run an AAS + SARMS cycle (mostly including the SARMS because I have enough left to run another cycle for most + don't wanna run 2 orals). I have enough leftovers of all of the above mentioned stuff and I intend to run 50 mg Anavar for 6-7 weeks. Goals for the cycle are to improve strength + athletic performance and cut some fat off my body. Looking to improve my basketball (especially athleticism i.e. vertical/agility) and boxing performance but I'm also a big lover of powerlifting so I want to increase my max strength too. Do not have any interest in adding weight currently so trying to use things that are mostly dry.

So I was thinking something like this-
    1-6/7 50 mg Anavar ED
    1-12 50 mg S4 ED split doses
    1-12 10 mg RAD140 ED
    1-12 25 mg Ostarine ED
    1-12 20 mg cardarine ED split doses
    1-16 25 mg MK677 ED

Ostarine included mostly for health benefits same with MK677.

My main questions are: How much will it matter if I don't split the Anavar into two 25 mg doses? Would I see more result from starting the Anavar at week 5/6 instead of week 1? Would there be enough benefit to running the RAD at 20mg instead? And I do still have YK-11 so I could add that in too but I felt like that would be overkill on the stack? Also what supports would you guys recommend? Any and all input appreciated.

NPC Champion Npcclassicphysique champ's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by imslydell View Post
    Afternoon guys,

So backstory on me- Currently 31M. 6'1 205-210lbs depending on how carbed up I am on that particular day currently roughly 15-17% BF been slacking a bit the last few months on the diet. Been on TRT for about 1.5 years at this point (my original bloods shows 42 total test, no I had never taken anything, I didn't even go to the gym). I'm on 80 mg twice a week and typically stay in the upper end of the normal T range (~900/1000).

I have never ran AAS before but I have run 2 SARMS cycles this year. First one was just 25mg upped to 50 mg halfway through Osty + 20 mg cardarine with split doses 2nd I ran 50 mg S4 with split doses, 10 mg YK-11 split doses, 10 mg Rad-140 once, 20 mg cardarine with split doses and 25 mg MK677. Had little to no side effects with the exception of the common yellow tint and difficulty seeing at night with S4.

Now I'm looking to run an AAS + SARMS cycle (mostly including the SARMS because I have enough left to run another cycle for most + don't wanna run 2 orals). I have enough leftovers of all of the above mentioned stuff and I intend to run 50 mg Anavar for 6-7 weeks. Goals for the cycle are to improve strength + athletic performance and cut some fat off my body. Looking to improve my basketball (especially athleticism i.e. vertical/agility) and boxing performance but I'm also a big lover of powerlifting so I want to increase my max strength too. Do not have any interest in adding weight currently so trying to use things that are mostly dry.

1-6/7 50 mg Anavar ED
    1-12 10 mg RAD140 ED
    1-12 25 mg Ostarine ED
    1-16 25 mg MK677 ED

My main questions are: How much will it matter if I don't split the Anavar into two 25 mg doses? Would I see more result from starting the Anavar at week 5/6 instead of week 1? Would there be enough benefit to running the RAD at 20mg instead? And I do still have YK-11 so I could add that in too but I felt like that would be overkill on the stack? Also what supports would you guys recommend? Any and all input appreciated.
    welcome to the evolutionary.org family, great to have you here

it wouldnt matter if you split the anavar i suggest go 50mgs anavar ed for 8 weeks and add organ liver support like n2guard

10mgs rad140 is enough imo with your other sarms

there is someone running something similar check this out
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-86174.html

when you do this cycle you need to share a cycle log with us, its a must for us to guide you

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...steroids-peds/
    top left, you see: +POST NEW THREAD
    click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
    ___ = the name of your log
    example: My Anavar Sarms cycle Log
    in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...le!-84662.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85543.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85141.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-83248.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-85429.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...log-85538.html
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cle-84184.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by imslydell View Post
    Afternoon guys,

1-6/7 50 mg Anavar ED
    1-12 10 mg RAD140 ED
    1-12 25 mg Ostarine ED
    1-16 25 mg MK677 ED

you can run var once or twice a day. should be fine.

i would run the rad 10-15 tops
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros thats a good cycle anavar and sarms hit it and LOG it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    50mgs var for sure and keep rad at 10mgs
    LOG for us asap

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    50mgs anavar you right path with sarms and post up a log journal
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i like your cycle but do var 8 weeks @ 50mgs and organ support
    LOG IT dude

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    50mgs anavar 8 weeks is the sweet spot with organ support
    + LOG this