Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Advice? Good cycle?

Most of these blends "cut stacks" include masterone in them and no telling for sure of how much of each compound your taking. Its worth a shot trying it out since the person already has it. Would be wiser to get the compounds seperately so you really know the dosages your taking.

Dude, these UGLs are ran by people who basically have no idea what a hormone's function is, nor do they know the science behind what hormones create synergism together. Therefore, that's why there are blends like mast, tren, and test which are put together because it looks good on paper. Mast has absolutely no place in the same cycle with tren. Tren is a comprehensive and all-inclusive drug, and does not need any help doing its job. The only drugs that work well with tren are the ones that don't bind to the AR that strong, like: winny, halo, and of course test, because the human body produces test. Through my studies and experience, these are the only drugs that work well with tren. I can careless what you guys do, I'm just trying to help people save their money and time...

Most of these blends "cut stacks" include masterone in them and no telling for sure of how much of each compound your taking. Its worth a shot trying it out since the person already has it. Would be wiser to get the compounds seperately so you really know the dosages your taking.

Dude, these UGLs are ran by people who basically have no idea what a hormone's function is, nor do they know the science behind what hormones create synergism together. Therefore, that's why there are blends like mast, tren, and test, which are put together because it looks good on paper. Mast has absolutely no place in the same cycle with tren. Tren is a comprehensive and all-inclusive drug, and does not need any help doing its job. The only drugs that work well with tren are the ones that don't bind to the AR that strong, like: winny, halo, and of course test, because the human body produces test. Through my studies and experience, these are the only drugs that work well with tren. I can careless what you guys do, I'm just trying to help people save their money and time...

Bro I stopped taking the tren blend I don't get what you're saying? I don't want to take winny ever because I really don't want to go bald since it runs in my family. guess the deca is no good either so I'll just stop everything for 60 days and once my blood levels are back to normal I'll just run a basic test cycle.

Deca is side effect filled, its the hardest to recover from... Etc... Just run whatever you feel you want bro... Ive tried my best on this...

Dude, these UGLs are ran by people who basically have no idea what a hormone's function is, nor do they know the science behind what hormones create synergism together. Therefore, that's why there are blends like mast, tren, and test, which are put together because it looks good on paper. Mast has absolutely no place in the same cycle with tren. Tren is a comprehensive and all-inclusive drug, and does not need any help doing its job. The only drugs that work well with tren are the ones that don't bind to the AR that strong, like: winny, halo, and of course test, because the human body produces test. Through my studies and experience, these are the only drugs that work well with tren. I can careless what you guys do, I'm just trying to help people save their money and time...

I know man I didn't even plan on taking mast in the first place my dumbass dealer gave me 3 vials of this shit and swore by it when I just wanted tren and test....Fuckin bullshit plus he charged me like 315 for 3 vials of that shit

I totally understand what your saying its marketing at its finest. However I never researched into these compounds yet...since I am not looking to cut at the moment. I would try to keep it simple like test prop and tren ace with adex and caber or prami since this would be my first cut cycle.

winstrol goes good with everything! =)

Bro I stopped taking the tren blend I don't get what you're saying? I don't want to take winny ever because I really don't want to go bald since it runs in my family. guess the deca is no good either so I'll just stop everything for 60 days and once my blood levels are back to normal I'll just run a basic test cycle.

I still day just test but don't see why deca would be a problem. If you're worried about baldness take finesteride and worry no more.

I know man I didn't even plan on taking mast in the first place my dumbass dealer gave me 3 vials of this shit and swore by it when I just wanted tren and test....Fuckin bullshit plus he charged me like 315 for 3 vials of that shit
If you're stuck with this blend if it was me I would go ahead and use it at 50mgs eod. You don't need the masteron but it's in thete, it's not going to hurt. Imo, test prop and tren is a fantastic combo. Just make sure your diet is on point. Next time ask the question before you order. And I have no idea why you're going to a third party with all the sources available.

After how many cycles do you think a person would be normally ready to inject something hardcore like Tren or GH into his body? assuming all other things( diet, Bf% etc) are dialed in.
Imo, it isn't a how many cycles have I done thing. It's a do 8 know how to eat and train and do I know how to do those two things to maximize my own potential. There is no answer to how many cycles do I need to do before I can use tren, that's kind of dumb. I wouldn't use it on a first cycle but if you know how to eat and train for your body and can manage any sides then I won't say you shouldn't your second or third. You just needto not be reckless, do your own research, learn what your body responds to, not your friends or the guru of the day. Just be smart.

If you're stuck with this blend if it was me I would go ahead and use it at 50mgs eod. You don't need the masteron but it's in thete, it's not going to hurt. Imo, test prop and tren is a fantastic combo. Just make sure your diet is on point. Next time ask the question before you order. And I have no idea why you're going to a third party with all the sources available.

It really is a great combo I'm already getting crazy pumps and small increases in strength and it's only my 8th day in at 50mg EOD so today will be my 4th pin. I just got one last question, the fucking test p hurts so much after 1-2 days after injection and my thigh was in excruciating pain to the point where I couldn't walk straight or bend down and now it's just a little bit sore 8 days later and now both my glutes are crazy sore too. should I inject in a new spot or just do the same thigh again because I really do NOT wanna deal with the pain of another injection into my other quad. So should I just inject in my glute again but like 2 inches away from my old injection spot or do my thigh again, or just a new thigh or muscle? Btw I'm using a 23 gauge needle and sorry if this confused you haha I just never used test p only test e so I'm not used to this type of pain.

Last edited:
Imo, it isn't a how many cycles have I done thing. It's a do 8 know how to eat and train and do I know how to do those two things to maximize my own potential. There is no answer to how many cycles do I need to do before I can use tren, that's kind of dumb. I wouldn't use it on a first cycle but if you know how to eat and train for your body and can manage any sides then I won't say you shouldn't your second or third. You just needto not be reckless, do your own research, learn what your body responds to, not your friends or the guru of the day. Just be smart.

Very well said bro and i agree...

It really is a great combo I'm already getting crazy pumps and small increases in strength and it's only my 8th day in at 50mg EOD so today will be my 4th pin. I just got one last question, the fucking test p hurts so much after 1-2 days after injection and my thigh was in excruciating pain to the point where I couldn't walk straight or bend down and now it's just a little bit sore 8 days later and now both my glutes are crazy sore too. should I inject in a new spot or just do the same thigh again because I really do NOT wanna deal with the pain of another injection into my other quad. So should I just inject in my glute again but like 2 inches away from my old injection spot or do my thigh again, or just a new thigh or muscle? Btw I'm using a 23 gauge needle and sorry if this confused you haha I just never used test p only test e so I'm not used to this type of pain.
Unfortunately some prop just hurts, it's just prop side. I trick I used to use was adding a little b12 to winny or test suspension and that cut the pain completely. Don't think you could use b 12th with an oil though. You could get a bottle of just sterile oil and add a cc of it to each shot, that should reduce that pain of the shot.

Unfortunately some prop just hurts, it's just prop side. I trick I used to use was adding a little b12 to winny or test suspension and that cut the pain completely. Don't think you could use b 12th with an oil though. You could get a bottle of just sterile oil and add a cc of it to each shot, that should reduce that pain of the shot.

So would it be ok to shoot in a spot that's still sore but 1-2 inches away from the old injection area? or is that just plain dumb....Sorry if these questions sound dumb I've just never experienced pain like this or for this long

No reason to take tren at 100mgs a day. It's disturbing what kind of cycles that inexperienced guys are using. The Internet has made aas use get completely out of hand and guys are just taking whatever with no thought to why. The Internet gurus are totally to blame along with idiots like Boston Loyd, Piana, and that zyzz retard. You should get 20ccs of test and be taking 1cc every 3 days with an ai like arimidex. That's all you need and just eat right and train. It's really not rocket science, esp. For non-competitors. Masteron is something that competitors use to get crisp hardness when already lean. Tren is a great drug but from what you wrote you don't seem really ready to use it yet although that is up to you. Try sticking with test and if you want to add something use deca or eq.

very well said, I am geneticly gifted and I know if I threw a cocktail together I'd swell but honesty I'm swelling up and feels more natural on my test propinate and lots of food whey,creatine and water lots of milk at least half gallon a day I'm 5-6 210 train hard I see pictures of guys that are on crazy dosages and barely look like they hit it hard. test is best and eat

caveman72 using not abusing

Back
Top Bottom