Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advice, how to run winny

Holabondia

Registered
Hello, my stats are 70kg, 187 CM, 28 years old, 6 years training, I was cutting for like 7 month, came from 87kg, now I'm going to run this cycle:

Week 1 - 12 (TEST-E 500mg)
Week 1 - 18 (Arimidex 0.25mg EOD)
Week 14 - 16 (Nolvadex 40 mg /day) (Clomid 50 mg)
Week 17 - 18 (Nolvadex 20 mg /day) (Clomid 25 mg)

Now my question is about winstrol oral, I want to run it at the end of the cycle for 4 weeks but I don't know how and what dosages whould be fine. Maybe something like this?

Week 8-12 (50 mg winstrol oral ED)

or maybe running it something like this:

Week 10-14 (50 mg winstrol oral ED)

Also should I take arimidex from first week or second would be better? thanks!

Hello, my stats are 70kg, 187 CM, 28 years old, 6 years training, I was cutting for like 7 month, came from 87kg, now I'm going to run this cycle:

Week 1 - 12 (TEST-E 500mg)
Week 14 - 16 (Nolvadex 40 mg /day) (Clomid 50 mg)
Week 17 - 18 (Nolvadex 20 mg /day) (Clomid 25 mg)

Now my question is about winstrol oral, I want to run it at the end of the cycle for 4 weeks but I don't know how and what dosages whould be fine. Maybe something like this?

I would start arimidex personally from the first week .. 8-12 is 5 weeks of winstrol and so is 10-14 .. it should be 10-13 which is 4 weeks and you're still outside of pct ..
Look you're 187 at 155 pounds .. you have a lot you can gain naturally .. a lot .. but hey that's your decision not mine .. arimidex is kinda on the low side tbh but it should be judged by bloodwork .. 0.5 3 times per week or EOD is more common I guess .. but do start with 0.25 EOD it's not problematic ..
since you're using winstrol in the end I assume to clean up gains it's better to use it the last 4 weeks before pct .. if you have any joint pain beware of winstrol .. plus you should be in excellent shape to see anything from it, it's a pre contest drug ..

but do give it a thought that at 187 which is maybe 6'1 or 6'2 weighing 155 pounds you have a lot to gain naturally .. a lot of people start lifting at that weight .. maybe fix the diet? and training routine first?

I would start arimidex personally from the first week .. 8-12 is 5 weeks of winstrol and so is 10-14 .. it should be 10-13 which is 4 weeks and you're still outside of pct ..
Look you're 187 at 155 pounds .. you have a lot you can gain naturally .. a lot .. but hey that's your decision not mine .. arimidex is kinda on the low side tbh but it should be judged by bloodwork .. 0.5 3 times per week or EOD is more common I guess .. but do start with 0.25 EOD it's not problematic ..
since you're using winstrol in the end I assume to clean up gains it's better to use it the last 4 weeks before pct .. if you have any joint pain beware of winstrol .. plus you should be in excellent shape to see anything from it, it's a pre contest drug ..

but do give it a thought that at 187 which is maybe 6'1 or 6'2 weighing 155 pounds you have a lot to gain naturally .. a lot of people start lifting at that weight .. maybe fix the diet? and training routine first?

Hey thanks for the answere, I did a mistake there with weeks!, just to be right I run my cycle through 12 weeks (included week 12?) then I start winnstrol at week 10 and ending on 13 aswell since winstrol last 12 hours on my body, and you recomend taking IA in the first week, why? won't be better 2 since compounds aren't doing to much effect atm?

Hey thanks for the answere, I did a mistake there with weeks!, just to be right I run my cycle through 12 weeks (included week 12?) then I start winnstrol at week 10 and ending on 13 aswell since winstrol last 12 hours on my body, and you recomend taking IA in the first week, why? won't be better 2 since compounds aren't doing to much effect atm?

On my first 2 cycles acne got a hold of me and it was terrible .. especially on the second cycle with dbol involved it was horrible .. and I had a hard time controlling estrogen and getting rid of the acne towards then end of my cycle .. So now I run from the first week ..

Yes including week 12 .. meaning you pin 12 times .. get 2 weeks break afterwards then start pct ..

But make sure your diet is on point and so is training so you won't waste your health for nothing ..

Adjust your diet and stick to it for a while, create a routine, fix the training too and then later hop on a cycle ..

There are tons of guys who can coach you and give you meal plans and etc on this site

Agreed with above I needed .5mg EOD of arimidex for 500mg/week of test.

.25mg may work for you but Ii would get bloodwork done week 6 and see where your estrogen levels are and adjust from there as it takes 5 weeks for the test to fully build in your system.

Winstrol you can take for 4 weeks beginning or end. Typically winstrol or anavar I see run at the end to help dry out at the end of a cycle.

I hate winstrol to be honest. Id rather run a tbol kickstart for the first 4-6 weeks or proviron for the entire cycle.

If you do run an oral steroid you need a liver support supplement so make sure you get one if you do use one.

Size wise also agree you have a lot to gain naturally. I am 6'9" tall. Throughout college I weighed in at 230 while playing sports and not lifting for mass.

I was able to get to 260 pounds naturally. From there with AAS I can get up to around 285 pounds while still maintaining a 15% or less bodyfat.

Steroids are great but make sure your workout routine and diet is on point otherwise you wont gain a lot from it.

yea bro, you may want to consider upping the dose of arimidex... everyone is different so some people do tolerate higher doses of estrogen converting compounds better than others so its up to you.. just MAKE SURE to be checking bloodwork to see how you are doing either way

50mg is a good starting dose.
Run the AI from day 1.

Also I would like to ask why do you want to use it at all on your cycle?
You already weigh 70 kg which is pretty low for a guy of your height.

-Up this to .5 EOD

- this is ideal, but winni is harsh and really not worth running unless your competing. Maybe run Tbol or Var instead.

Also should I take arimidex from first week or second would be better? thanks![/QUOTE]

-start from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks guys for your replys, I have one more question, I'm thinking on buy liv 52 as liver support supplement but I don't know what are the dosages, maybe one pill every day I take winni? Or wich liver support supplement you recomend?

Hey, thanks guys for your replys, I have one more question, I'm thinking on buy liv 52 as liver support supplement but I don't know what are the dosages, maybe one pill every day I take winni? Or wich liver support supplement you recomend?

Bunch out there. N2Guard by Needtobuildmuscle is the one i exclusively use.

Others use liv52 with a combo of other supplements. I use N2Guard because its all inclusive.

Back
Top Bottom