Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle advise

I’m on trt at 200mg Test cyp .25mg of arimidex and 250ius of hcg a week. Im about to run my first cycle and need some Advise. This is what I have planned out I just don’t know how what my arimidex dose should be since I’m not going to be getting blood work done throughout the cycle. My estrodial is only 25pg/ml on my trt dose. Also I already dropped the hcg out of the cycle because It’s not necessary

EQ 400mg week 1-14
Rad140 30mg week 1-12
Testosterone cyp 400mg week 2-14

Why are you taking hcg now? I’m about to go on first cycle aswel ..just test e for 10/12 weeks with aromasin plus proper pct

I’m on trt at 200mg Test cyp .25mg of arimidex and 250ius of hcg a week. Im about to run my first cycle and need some Advise. This is what I have planned out I just don’t know how what my arimidex dose should be since I’m not going to be getting blood work done throughout the cycle. My estrodial is only 25pg/ml on my trt dose. Also I already dropped the hcg out of the cycle because It’s not necessary

EQ 400mg week 1-14
Rad140 30mg week 1-12
Testosterone cyp 400mg week 2-14

First is this self prescribed or doctor prescribed?

Doctor prescribed and I’m not taking hcg I was only on because the doc ordered me to. I would really Appreciate it if someone could help guide me on my ai dose

Back
Top Bottom