Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle for Beginner

Struttiboy

Registered
Sup Guys. Im 18 years old and im training since im 12. Ive hit my genetic best form and dont really make any gains any longer.. So I wanna start a little cycle. There should be only low test in It because my test is still at a good level.

Need a cycle Please. Dont just say that its too early for me to take roids and just please advice me trough it. Thanks :)

Im sorry but, against ur pleas, morally i have to say PLEASE DON'T! I promise ur not fully developed at 18. In any way, for that matter. Have u looked at the consequences for starting at 18?!
Whats ur stats btw?

you're too young dude, give it a couple of years before you make this decision it can really fuck shit up at your age

I almost think this is for fun, however if it’s not AAS is not joke at 18.

Your growth plates haven’t even finished closing up. By the time you reach 25 you’re shoulders can get wider, you’re build can and will change.

As you said at 18 your test levels are good, so all you need is lots of food, rest and training.

Sup Guys. Im 18 years old and im training since im 12. Ive hit my genetic best form and dont really make any gains any longer.. So I wanna start a little cycle. There should be only low test in It because my test is still at a good level.

Need a cycle Please. Dont just say that its too early for me to take roids and just please advice me trough it. Thanks :)

As an adult you can obviously make your own decisions. And even though most members are going to advise against you starting any steroids until you are older, you may still chose to start a cycle. So that being said, every bit of information about running a beginner cycle SAFELY is available to you as a member on this forum. Most members will not help you "plan" a cycle because most of us know that it is not in your best interest to start so young when you have not reached your maximum natural potential. So good luck to you brother, please be safe.

As an adult you can obviously make your own decisions. And even though most members are going to advise against you starting any steroids until you are older, you may still chose to start a cycle. So that being said, every bit of information about running a beginner cycle SAFELY is available to you as a member on this forum. Most members will not help you "plan" a cycle because most of us know that it is not in your best interest to start so young when you have not reached your maximum natural potential. So good luck to you brother, please be safe.
I 2nd that!!

And this right here is why steroids are illegal.
Why the drinking age is 21 etc..
Kids..freaking high school kids think they are full grown and ready to inject steroids into their body when they haven't even finished growing yet.
1. please post a pic of your genetic max since you have already achieved it.
2. do you realize you are messing with your endocrine system that can have potential side effects for decades to come?
3. what exactly is your test level? perhaps post a full lab report?
4. Do you get that by injecting an external testosterone source..it doesn't matter if you have good test levels or not...it's not a compounding effect. your natural test is replaced with the external test.
5. do you realize this sh** is all illegal and you could possibly go to jail?

Sorry, bro, you don't take any steroids because of in your age your androgen base line are fine to build muscle

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

Sorry, bro, you don't take any steroids because of in your age your androgen base line are fine to build muscle

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

he definitely shouldn't start a cycle at 18. there's no reason that he can't build more muscle by changing his workout. nobody hits their peak at 18. sounds like he's being lazy and wants the fast track to small nuts, bitch tit and backne. maybe he should just get implants and call it a day

there should be NO encouragement of this nor pointing him to any direction to read about how to do this to himself etc... the only thing that should be discussed is the fact of how this will ruin yet another life.. an understanding of why its so dangerous and harmful when not fully developed, which was pointed out by a few is what needs to be said and done, not telling him there are ways to learn about it by reading here etc... that only provides more possibility he does do something completely idiotic and thats what needs to be prevented..

No comment. This is the nicer, less aggressive me. :)

'I'm 18 years old and I've been training since im 12. I've hit my genetic best form and don't really make any gains any longer."

(Eddie Haskell shakes his dome, throws up his sticks in disgust, and then exists stage right.)

Back
Top Bottom