Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle boost info.

hunterisme123

Growing Brother
So I've been doing test e now for about 10 weeks 500mg weekly 250 2x weekly and have seen great results but I'm itching to add it with somthing else I can't decide so I thought I'd turn to yall and see what you think I've tried a number of things and shout out to my man vision and PSL there products are great the blood work I had done proves everything is 100% legit and I love being able to order domestic but back to my question running 500mg of test weekly 250 Monday 250 Thursday what would be a good stack to see the best results in your option? I'm 6'1 230lb with a little over 13% body fat I see muscle quite a bit but of course it's bulk so until I do a cut cycle down the road it won't show much definition but I'm looking for something that will allow me to continue my bulk cycle but add more definition any ideas because I'm not ready to start my cutting yet. So what has anyone added with test e and seen great results as far as bulking and definition?

So I've been doing test e now for about 10 weeks 500mg weekly 250 2x weekly and have seen great results but I'm itching to add it with somthing else I can't decide so I thought I'd turn to yall and see what you think I've tried a number of things and shout out to my man vision and PSL there products are great the blood work I had done proves everything is 100% legit and I love being able to order domestic but back to my question running 500mg of test weekly 250 Monday 250 Thursday what would be a good stack to see the best results in your option? I'm 6'1 230lb with a little over 13% body fat I see muscle quite a bit but of course it's bulk so until I do a cut cycle down the road it won't show much definition but I'm looking for something that will allow me to continue my bulk cycle but add more definition any ideas because I'm not ready to start my cutting yet. So what has anyone added with test e and seen great results as far as bulking and definition?
I was thinking maybe deca or Npp I don't want to mess with dbol oral and please keep in mind I'm ordering psl domestic so any info could help I love my test cycle but need to add a boost to it. Thanks guys.

My only question is WHY?
If you are already getting good results with what you are taking don't change anything. Period.

Once you get on your second cycle and your body is still new to that other substance it's going to yield much bigger impact.

I've been on trt for 5 years n this isn't my 1st cycle I've ran 6 total and the answer to your question is what I posted above.

i prefer primo but eq would be a good addition as well... both are on the more mild side and both will definitely deliver results... you could throw a sarm or two in there as well..

My only question is WHY?
If you are already getting good results with what you are taking don't change anything. Period.

Once you get on your second cycle and your body is still new to that other substance it's going to yield much bigger impact.
Did you fully read what I wrote I have been on test for over 5 years and I normally do a test only cycle yeah as I have done bulk Cycles before I'm not looking for the question why I'm looking for an opinion of what you would do including test just to be straight forward

I agree with what you're saying I've honestly never tried sarms and I don't believe that I will just because I don't have much experience with him as I do with AAS but who knows maybe one day I will I just need to do a little bit more research on it before I go down that road

Stick to the plan. It's not like trying different sweets.

I understand that but I take trt 250mg weekly so I'm wanting to add somthing to that or on my next order add eq or somthing like thabasically somthing that will help test along.

I understand that but I take trt 250mg weekly so I'm wanting to add somthing to that or on my next order add eq or somthing like thabasically somthing that will help test along.
250 test per week is not trt. That's too much already, and you want to add something else to that? Afyer the cycle you should be on 200 test or less per week. And nothing else

You're too far into your cycle to add another compound now in my opinion. Maybe a fast acting oral like winnie or anavar to dry you up at the end of the cycle...

Back
Top Bottom