Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle build

Birdy

I’m curious to how people would view and put together a cycle of
Test P
Test 400
Tren E
Decca
T3
Wanting to hear people’s difference of opinion on cycle length and dosages. Let’s see how different people are with what they have run that’s close or what they would add

how many cycles have you ran? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? what are your goals?

it makes no difference how me or anyone would else would run it, it matters what's best for you if you are running it...

Test P
Test 400
Tren E
Decca
T3
Wanting to hear people’s difference of opinion on cycle length and dosages. Let’s see how different people are with what they have run that’s close or what they would add

Let's not. Firstly, it sounds like this is all you have and want to use it - hence the question. Secondly, there's ZERO mention of any aim for the cycle. Without a purpose you're just using.

tren E 250mg a week
deca 400mg a week
proviron 50mg a day

throw T3 in the trash
run some aromasin, light dose
n2guard

I like this. I would also add in cardarine. I really like adding cardarine into any cycle that contains tren to help reduce tren related side effects

If you want real solid advise and guidance...I agree...give us your stats and basics bro. Otherwise, these threads go sideways quickly and it's waste of everyone's time.

Test P
Test 400
Tren E
Deca
T3

Oh, I'm viewing that cycle right now. But there's no way in hell I would actually run it.

tren E 250mg a week
deca 400mg a week
proviron 50mg a day

throw T3 in the trash
run some aromasin, light dose
n2guard

After some info as above is what I have left, looking at running the Decca and and test p, then adding in the Tren and switching over to the test 400. Or I also have sus 300 but was putting that away. 94 kg 179cms. Training schedule is high. Diet has been on point for a while now. Looking for genuine information on how you would stack these or what you would do different and why.

Back
Top Bottom