Thread: Cycle clarification

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle clarification

I am looking to start a 12-16 week cycle
    Before that I am about 9% BF , 170 lbs , 5í10 , BP:270 , squat 305, deadlift 365 age 25

My history when I was 19 I got introduced to oral only cycle from my sister ex husband I took d bol 5-6 weeks then I did a second cycle d bol only again for the same thing , he never told me about pct but luckily I recovered fine, my third cycle was test e EOD 250CC and i pin twice a week to equal 500mg /weekly I did a poor pct with nolvadex and recovered fine as far as Iím aware Iíve had bloodwork done November 2019 everythingís fine and normal. I am going to get more bloodwork before I start my next one. I was suggested to run 16 week test e 350mg week and anadrol 3-6 weeks at 25mg(my choice) to see how my body reacts then if itís okay maybe up dose to 50mg after 2 weeks. And the perfect PCT protocol posted here on evolutionary. But I really wanna know the best bulking oral with the least sides or other perspectives I can go off of to make the correct stack. Thanks everyone🙏

- - - Updated - - -

I also forgot to add I stacked d-bol my third cycle 3 weeks 25mg
    4th week 50mg
    1-10 weeks ai 0.5 EOD if needed

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Alright so youíre very lucky you didnít do something to really mess yourself up. Youíre going to get a lot of backlash from starting so young. But hey you live and you learn. Youíre also still pretty young but if thatís the route you want to take someone might as well give you good advice. Iím sure someone will chime in to help.

Seems like youíre very fascinated with orals. The best oral for bulking is dbol and youíve taken it three times. It makes me wonder how much size you actually gained naturally before taking the ďsauceĒ.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My cycles I actually took advice from my sisters ex husband heís the one who introduced me to this world lol, to answer your question though I was about 160ish I believe and I started around 139 I know young and ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

My cycles stacks I actually took advice from my sisters ex husband heís the one who introduced me to this world lol, to answer your question though I was about 160ish I believe and I started around 139 I know young and ignorant.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You wont last on drol for 6 weeks its highly liver toxic.

It just seems like you are taking stuff and continuing to make mistakes so why not relax, make sure you know everything you need to know, and grow naturally then look at AAS again down the road when you are older?

Im sure thats not what you want to hear but continue on this route and you will be on TRT i can guarantee.

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Last meaning?
    I understand your concern brotha for sure and I appreciate the concern and compassion. But Iíve taken years off now educating myself , Iím aware of the risk associated with this path. Ive made mistakes , everyone has and thatís how you correct The steps ahead is from the learned mistakes behind. Iím only here to ask what another good option would be with the LEAST sides whether that be another oral or another oil (or maybe i donít need another one) Pct is main thing Iíve been missing as well as the n2guard while on cycle Iím aware what to do on that as stated https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    there is a good chance you damaged your HPTA using steroids so young. def get bloods and i will take a look at them
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anavar has the least sides but it's not a bulking drug

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaj907 View Post
    Last meaning?
    I understand your concern brotha for sure and I appreciate the concern and compassion. But Iíve taken years off now educating myself , Iím aware of the risk associated with this path. Ive made mistakes , everyone has and thatís how you correct The steps ahead is from the learned mistakes behind. Iím only here to ask what another good option would be with the LEAST sides whether that be another oral or another oil (or maybe i donít need another one) Pct is main thing Iíve been missing as well as the n2guard while on cycle Iím aware what to do on that as stated https://www.evolutionary.org/the-per...e-therapy-pct/
    Why not try sarms then? I mean again im not here to judge ive done things wrong in the past and we all learn but again being 25 are you considering having to be on TRT for life and possibly not being able to have kids down the road?

These are all potential outcomes along with the long term damage you can do to your body. Again just calling this out not judging.

As Steve said run a full panel of bloods before you do anything.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    there is a good chance you damaged your HPTA using steroids so young. def get bloods and i will take a look at them
    absolutely right... get that bloodwork done and posted

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If blood work is good, the most effective stack for bulking in my opinion would be test with dbol. There will be a lot of aromatization so be aware of that.
    ***hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for Canadian sources***

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast