sarms1.com
bannednutrition.com

Thread: Cycle construction question

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle construction question

Okay so here I am at 224, 5'10", lost some weight, plan to lose more and run the triple SARMS protocol as DylanMagelli suggested. Assuming I'm successful with diet and commitment, where could I expect to be at the end of that cycle?

To make this less painful, let's assume I completed all needed portions of the cycle and PCT. It should be assumed that I have dramatically increased my strength and muscular endurance. If all goes well, my cardio endurance should also be up there. Diabetes should be gone as should high blood pressure (assuming my wife stops being 5 Horses). The Navy said I should weigh something like 191 at my height- might even be 186. In HS, I cut weight to 176 and when I pushed to hit 168 it crushed me. So let's say a weight I could be comfy with would be 190-200.

I'm also assuming that if someone looks at me, they're going to think "Wow, he's pretty fit" and those who know me would be hopefully saying "Man, not a bit of fat on him."

I don't expect to be ripped like DylanM, I mean that's just too far to shoot for. If I looked like that right now I would bronze my body and tell everyone "My mission here is over".

So from those of you who have done this triple stack I's just like to know from you, what I can expect to feel like and look like if I've done it right.
    I've read logs here. I'm not trying to be lazy. I'd just like to hear your personal experiences because I'd like to use that knowledge for motivation.
    Thanks in advance fellas.
    If you're cool, you rock. If you're really cool, you're Atrox.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Sorry, I'm on some meds for an injury that sort of disconnect my thoughts. Yes, I would like to hear your experiences concerning Sarms triple stack cycle. But the point of all that was to ask a question and here it is: Assuming I'm ready to make the leap and get gearz, I am thinking about THIS :1-12 Test C 500mg EW
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ED
    7-12 Anavar 60mg

OR, going with a Test/Tren cycle, as I hear Tren is blazing for helping build better muscle and aid in more fat burning.
    So asuming that when I'm done with the STC and the PCT I am looking and feeling healthy- what do you think the best cycle would be for THAT GUY to achieve a goal of increasing strength and developing defined but not shredded muscles? I want to look more like Jason Statham than The Rock. I know I'll put on some weight, but how do I make sure I don't add more than I want?
    If you're cool, you rock. If you're really cool, you're Atrox.

Advanced Cyborg Bodybuilder Flip Digler's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Work on living a good honest healthy life , and before you know it , you will be beautiful ! None of the other stuff matters if your not healthy ! Steriods are not for you ! Sorry !

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?