Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle critique

Noname55

Registered
This is my 6th cycle I have yet to start it. Please let me know what you think. I am new to the forums I had an intro post but I don't think it has been approved yet, but anyways here it is.

Stats
5'9 200lbs
Looking to put on some weight and increase my strength.
I work overseas and have a suffient amount of free time so there is not much else to do but lift when I'm not working. My diet is limited I can eat 3 times a day fairly decent meals, the quality isn't the best but I have to make do with what I have. Meals range from eggs in the morning with oatmeal, cucumbers, yogurt and 2 bananas, to mostly grilled chicken, brocoliii, rice plus a salad, for my other two meals. Sometimes white rice sometime Brown rice.

Cycle
Test e, week 1-10, 240mg/week
Deca, week 1-8, 300mg/week
Anadrol, week 1-4, 25mg/ed

Supports
Anastozole .5mg/e2d
Cabergoline on hand
Choline and inositol 1000mg/ed
Hcg 1000iu/ week for weeks 2-6 then 8-12

Pct
Clomid 50mg/ed week 13-16
Nolvedex 20mg/ ed week 13-16

six cycles at 26 years old? wow man... i dont understand ANY OF THIS... you have ran SIX cycles bro and with that many i would expect far more understanding... deca at 8 weeks? that literally makes less than zero sense... way way too much hcg use, pct is completely insufficient... what kind of cycles have you ran in the past and have you had bloodwork done with them?

six cycles at 26 years old? wow man... i dont understand ANY OF THIS... you have ran SIX cycles bro and with that many i would expect far more understanding... deca at 8 weeks? that literally makes less than zero sense... way way too much hcg use, pct is completely insufficient... what kind of cycles have you ran in the past and have you had bloodwork done with them?

I have ran a series of cycles in the past mostly test as a stand alone compound, I did run a low dose test tren cycle, and a test, dbol cycle as well. I have gotten bloodwork done, post cycle to see if my hormone levels normalized. I do plan on getting blood work done pre, and post cycle this time around. I want to keep my cycles on the shorter side, for the recovery purposes. That's why I planned on running deca for 8 weeks. You suggest I run it longer, 10-12 weeks? And bump my hcg down as well say 500iu/week? As for pct, would you say my dosage is off or I need other compounds to make it sufficient. Thank you for your imput.

brother, im NOT trying to be a dick, im trying to look out for you here but is very very apparent, you dont know what you are doing here... deca at 10 weeks is also pointless... its a minimum 14 weeks... i would say that for the time being, you should just hold off until you have a better grasp of what you are doing... i mean, are you sure you even want to continue... you are setting yourself up for nothing but problems... i mean six cycles at 26 years old is NOT GOOD at all... when was your most recent bloodwork and what did it look like? i just dont personally like any of this...

The issue, as Dylan says,is that we'd prefer the first cycle around age 25. So 6 by 26 is a lot. Secondly, as I keep saying,why HCG? We don't like it on Evo and everyone says they love Evo then we see posts on HCG

i agree that you are not going to have an HPTA functioning by the time you hit 30 or 35. 5 cycles already is a lot, but i guess the younger guys are all doing this

as long as your HPTA is strong again and you confirmed this with blood work then that is most important

i wouldn't use deca here for 8 weeks as has been said. switch to NPP which is a shorter ester. swap out anadrol for proviron

you don't need hcg, and make sure for pct you run the perfect pct

All the major points have already been made. I would highly consider staying off gear for a while. You have really been abusing your HPTA with that amount of cycles by 26. If you are going to run it anyways then chose between short esters (test P and NPP) for 8 weeks or long esters (Test E or C and Deca) for 14 weeks. And for gods sake, drop that HCG poison!

8 weeks of deca makes no sense. Your PCT sucks and HCG does more harm then good.

This is what I would do -

Weeks 1 - 10
test prop 100mg MWF
NPP 100mg MWF
aromasin 10mg EOD <- better choice then arimidex since it's a suicide AI
caber 0.25mg EOD

Weeks 1 - 4
anadrol 25mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like n2guard from needtobuildmuscle.com - 1 serving/day

PCT -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I appreciate everyone's input that's why I originally posted it, to get feedback, I'm not taking anything personally and I don't think anyone is being a dick. Obviously I should do more research before I start another cycle. Thank you to everyone that contributed.

I appreciate everyone's input that's why I originally posted it, to get feedback, I'm not taking anything personally and I don't think anyone is being a dick. Obviously I should do more research before I start another cycle. Thank you to everyone that contributed.

let me say this about you right now.. i dont agree with anything you have done in the past but you earned my respect in a MAJOR way for not being a typical cry baby when you get tough love about what you did.. .THAT is what defines a real man and regardless of what you did, bro, you have my respect in a major way and all your touchy, need your hand held type of people out there, need to take note that those kind of attitudes are what your mom is for, this guy here is how a man acts...

Back
Top Bottom