Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle critique

boxbox1

Registered
So I have ran many cycles but Tbol is a new compound to me. I'm thinking about running
Test E 750mg/wk 1-10
Dbol 50mg/day 1-5
Tbol 75 mg/day 12-20
Tren A 600mg/wk 10-20
Test E 250 mg/wk 10-20

How does this cycle look to you ?

So I have ran many cycles but Tbol is a new compound to me. I'm thinking about running
Test E 750mg/wk 1-10
Dbol 50mg/day 1-5
Tbol 75 mg/day 12-20
Tren A 600mg/wk 10-20
Test E 250 mg/wk 10-20

It looks as though you are trying to kill yourself. That's what it looks like to me.

- - - Updated - - -

It also looks like you're trolling us.

WOW!! Slow down killer. Doses are WAY high. If you've ran, and researched, you would know this....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It would help to know your goals but I will agree that this is way too much and extreme Overkill

Had to have been.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as surely as assholes like that laugh at anyone and everyone who leaves a serious response.
Don't be a sucker!

Probably I just dont get it though? I only answer to say no thats a bad idea lol.

There was an interesting article published by Phycology Today titled "Why the Online Trolls Troll." It's really quite revealing.

So you don't think that Boxbox1 was simply trolling us, awm?

To be fair, you think everyone is trolling us. You're obsessed with trolls. I BET YOU EVEN HAVE A TROLL DOLL ON YOUR DASHBOARD IN YOUR CAR!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

There was an interesting article published by Phycology Today titled "Why the Online Trolls Troll." It's really quite revealing.

YOU'RE EVEN READING ARTICLES ON TROLLS!!!

...guys guys...I think we need to have an intervention.

To be fair, you think everyone is trolling us. You're obsessed with trolls. I BET YOU EVEN HAVE A TROLL DOLL ON YOUR DASHBOARD IN YOUR CAR!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

YOU'RE EVEN READING ARTICLES ON TROLLS!!!

...guys guys...I think we need to have an intervention.

To be fair, Darthiggy, you exaggerate. For in the more than two years in which I have been a member of Evo', I have called out precisely three (3) other members for their being trolls: 1. Tommy; 2. jamescurtis; and 3. boxbox1, hardly "everyone," eh, Darthiggy?
Moreover, those individuals simply are trolls and I am not the only one to have drawn attention to their being so.

Finally, Darthiggy, I have read but a single article having to do with the pathology known as internet trolling rather than the "articles that you so benightedly asserted.
So perhaps your hubris and your liberal application of uppercase letters was misplaced.

Test E 750mg/wk 1-10
Dbol 50mg/day 1-5
Tbol 75 mg/day 12-20
Tren A 600mg/wk 10-20
Test E 250 mg/wk 10-20

A 20 week cycle is flat out abuse dude.

Stick to 10-14 week cycles.

Do something like this -

Test E 250mg/wk 1-10
Tbol 30mg/day 1-5
Tren A 300mg/wk 1-10
+ aromasin, caber, cardarine and a liver support like n2guard

To be fair, Darthiggy, you exaggerate. For in the more than two years in which I have been a member of Evo', I have called out precisely three (3) other members for their being trolls: 1. Tommy; 2. jamescurtis; and 3. boxbox1, hardly "everyone," eh, Darthiggy?
Moreover, those individuals simply are trolls and I am not the only one to have drawn attention to their being so.

Finally, Darthiggy, I have read but a single article having to do with the pathology known as internet trolling rather than the "articles that you so benightedly asserted.
So perhaps your hubris and your liberal application of uppercase letters was misplaced.

Oh yeah, well you smell!

Now give me back our penis.

Back
Top Bottom