Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle of dbol, questions?

albertkraus

Registered
Would you guys recommend just a cycle of dbol ? I know alot of people say we need to take test injections but could I just get good results with only the orals??

You should be using an AI, not a SERM to properly control estrogen on cycle, and it should be used from day 1, or else you can face a litany of issues

nolva is NOT an ai, its an estrogen blocker... it is just a band aid to estrogen and thats the last thing you want with dbol... you have estrogen conversion from dbol, test and even slightly with deca... not wise to no know what you are doing... this can turn into a mess if you dont get it treated PROPERLY... you need aromasin or arimidex, but i would highly recommend aromasin on a cycle like this

nolva is NOT an ai, its an estrogen blocker... it is just a band aid to estrogen and thats the last thing you want with dbol... you have estrogen conversion from dbol, test and even slightly with deca... not wise to no know what you are doing... this can turn into a mess if you dont get it treated PROPERLY... you need aromasin or arimidex, but i would highly recommend aromasin on a cycle like this

What he said

Back
Top Bottom