Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle emergency travel

hustlemaker

Registered
Hi all,

I'm on Test E, 500mg, 2x a week - Monday and Thursday. It's a very simple cycle.

Story short: emergency travel has come about.

I will pin Monday, Thursday .... Miss the next monday (aka start of the new week). That's it.

I will be back in time for the 2nd pin of the week for Thursday. All I will do is miss one pin.

Do you propose that I just take 500mg in the prior week Thursday so it peaks levels for the Monday that I do miss? If I do take 500mg on the Thursday prior, I'd have technically taken 750mg that week (since the first 250mg that Monday)

Or should I just not make it complicated, skip the pin, and just proceed as regular when I return.

Thoughts?

Hi all,

I'm on Test E, 500mg, 2x a week - Monday and Thursday. It's a very simple cycle.

I will pin Monday, Thursday .... Miss the next monday (aka start of the new week). That's it.

I will be back in time for the 2nd pin of the week for Thursday. All I will do is miss one pin.

Do you propose that I just take 500mg in the prior week Thursday so it peaks levels for the Monday that I do miss? If I do take 500mg on the Thursday prior, I'd have technically taken 750mg that week (since the first 250mg that Monday)

Or should I just not make it complicated, skip the pin, and just proceed as regular when I return.

Thoughts?

So miss it.

missing 1 pin is not going to have any bearing on your cycle man... clearly you dont want to make that a habit but you will be just fine

Hi all,

Thoughts?

What i would do is to put 50mg-100mg extra in the thursday pin just to satisfy myself psycologically.

Back
Top Bottom