Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cycle enhancements worth the money?

Ssshortstop

so I've posted alot lots of questions. just doing my research. I am not up on sarms. dont know alot about them. is there anything worth adding that will make a noticeable difference in my cycle. I'm hoping to lose bodyfat and make lean gains.

test350/eq600. tbol 40to60. proviron 50mg. mk677 25mg.

I was looking into GW. from what I understand it doent activate the AR. it is a whole different receptor. am I right? is this in a way like mk677 in that it does something different than steroids and can it be ran 16 weeks to stay lean and help grow?

so I've posted alot lots of questions. just doing my research. I am not up on sarms. dont know alot about them. is there anything worth adding that will make a noticeable difference in my cycle. I'm hoping to lose bodyfat and make lean gains.

test350/eq600. tbol 40to60. proviron 50mg. mk677 25mg.

bro i think they are worth it...for example i use tren and gw all the time due to the trenbolone cough...
https://www.evolutionary.org/combating-the-cardiovascular-side-effects-of-trenbolone-with-gw-501516/

bro i also always use cardazol with gw to boost the effect...the results are way boosted...

I was looking into GW. from what I understand it doent activate the AR. it is a whole different receptor. am I right? is this in a way like mk677 in that it does something different than steroids and can it be ran 16 weeks to stay lean and help grow?

No. That's just broscience.

you already taking test, eq, tbol, proviron, mk

there is nothing to add but maybe tren and anadrol to be able to see a noticeable difference

you don't need to add the 6 drugs, you need to change your mindset and what you do in training and cooking if you want to see changes and results

I'm thinking hold the gw for off cycle. and I dont consider mk677 as having to really do with this cycle I'm running. it's more of an anti aging thing with my trt that goes on regardless if I was on or off and training and diet i am strict as fuck in. I've been dieting hard for 3 months and reverse dieting into a lean bulk. the idea behind the gw was I dont wanna see that bodyfat go up. and I control that by diet. I also limit my gains by being obsessive about that bodyfat number. believe me I drive myself. crazy with all this. my whole life is fitness right now. 7 days a week in the gym am and pm

Back
Top Bottom