Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Feed Back? test, deca maybe winny

TurnUpTheGAS

Registered
So here it goes, Had a full bottle of 300/mg test e, ran this at 450 every other day for first week to front load, then dropped to 300 every 3 days. Similar situation with deca bottle i had, front load and then resumed regular 200/mg every 3 days. Upon completion of that I had 2 10ml bottles of the following blend;

270 test deconate
130 test pheylprop
130 deca
70 NPP

its a blend and never understood why long and short esters are combined like this, but either way in an attempt to use what i have I'm dosing the following way to keep levels stable.

.7 every other day this gives me 28 injects per the math, I will assume 25 because we all know you lose some everytime you pin.

I will wrap up with a 100mg prop every other day and 75mg of npp every other day so the deconate esters can clear properly and will run the t-prop out 2 weeks longer then the npp

All that being said without posting everything up here, My diet and training are on point and have been reviewed on another board. I will follow standard pct and already have chlomid, nolva, hcg and arimidex on hand.

I'm dosing adex at .5 eod and will start using my hcg again on the back half of my cycle.

My big question is this......CAN WINNY FIND A HOME ON THE TAIL END OF THIS CYCLE? Particulary once the long esters clear and i'm in the home stretch of the tprop and npp?

I'd like to throw in last 4 weeks, so would be 2 weeks while on tprop and NPP and the last 2 weeks of prop alone doesed at 40-50/day.

Feedback is appreciated.

This is my 5th cycle approaching the 3 year mark.

5-11
15% bf
35 yrs of age

I think winny can be great at the end of any cycle, assuming diet and training are on point as you already said. As for the blends and using what's left...I am not a huge fan of blends so I am biased there. I am also not a fan of trying to use what is left. I would prefer to have goals and plan a cycle and routine geared at that. Just my approach. Maybe someone can piece something together for you.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

thanks for the feedback brother its appreciated. As far as left over, I definitely don't wing it. I lay it out on a spreadsheet with formulas that take into effect ester weight vs actual steroid %, half life etc, all this generates a daily mg/day release number and spits it out on a graph. Some may say this level of planning is over kill, but for me i can adjust dosages and products and allow that line to gradually increase at a steady level which in turn release into the body without levels bouncing around. That aside I guess you answered my question about the winstrol. Alot of people on here pull the old testosterone deca=bulk winstrol =cut which i understand, but with proper dosing ancillaries diet and training I feel you can utilize anything based on your goals, if done correctly.

thanks for the feedback brother its appreciated. As far as left over, I definitely don't wing it. I lay it out on a spreadsheet with formulas that take into effect ester weight vs actual steroid %, half life etc, all this generates a daily mg/day release number and spits it out on a graph. Some may say this level of planning is over kill, but for me i can adjust dosages and products and allow that line to gradually increase at a steady level which in turn release into the body without levels bouncing around. That aside I guess you answered my question about the winstrol. Alot of people on here pull the old testosterone deca=bulk winstrol =cut which i understand, but with proper dosing ancillaries diet and training I feel you can utilize anything based on your goals, if done correctly.

Great planning and you are definitely correct. It is based on your diet, training, and goals. Winstrol can provide significant strength gains while keeping you dry and lean. Some people think it burns fat but obviously you already know that is not the case. Good luck on your run bro. If you log it, I would definitely follow...

You can defiantly add winstrol to the end of your cycle as a drying out/hardening agent. I regularly would incorporate winstrol into my cycle the last 4 weeks before a competition. 30-50mg/day would be a good dosage.

A few things:

1. Winstrol is extremely liver toxic so make sure to use a liver aid when you are using it. I recommend N2guard form n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-Guard-Tudca-Back-Order-p322.html

2. Your joints might bother you on winstrol. If that starts to happen, a high quality joint supplement such as n2joint rx and 3-6g fish oil per day will help reduce joint pain and lubricate your joints.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html

Will do, is there a specific section for cycle logs? Or do i just post up a new thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the feedback, theres alot of people on the web who say its a NO NO, but i like feedback from those who done it not those who repeat what they have read elsewhere. Thx again brotha

You can defiantly add winstrol to the end of your cycle as a drying out/hardening agent. I regularly would incorporate winstrol into my cycle the last 4 weeks before a competition. 30-50mg/day would be a good dosage.

A few things:

1. Winstrol is extremely liver toxic so make sure to use a liver aid when you are using it. I recommend N2guard form n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-Guard-Tudca-Back-Order-p322.html

2. Your joints might bother you on winstrol. If that starts to happen, a high quality joint supplement such as n2joint rx and 3-6g fish oil per day will help reduce joint pain and lubricate your joints.
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html

Good call on watching the joints brother. That is one of the negative affects of winstrol.

Sincerely, I don't quite understand why did they mix in this blend two nandrolones - NPP and Deca. This is like asking for prolactine problems.

Testosterone Phenylpropionate and nandrolone phenylpropionate Half-Life - Whats the t

Sincerely, I don't quite understand why did they mix in this blend two nandrolones - NPP and Deca. This is like asking for prolactine problems.

So far so good with it. Heres a question thats been baffling me. phenylpropionate half life. This issue has been going on for it seems a good 10 years on the boards from research. I read 1.5 days, 4-5 days and 3 days.

If it was in the range just shy of a cypionate or enanthate, then I would feel more comfortable dosing once E3D, but if its just above a prop in regards to half life, I'll stick with my EOD.

Ideally i'd like E3D but based on contradicting info i'm rippin it EOD to keep levels stable, but if the Testosterone Phenylpropionate has a longer half life I don't need to worry much about the 130 mg dropping 75% in a day.

This is my most recent info gathered:

Testosterone Propionate: 0.8 days
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 1.5 days
Testosterone Isocaproate: 4.0 days
Testosterone Enanthate: 4.5 days
Testosterone Cypionate: 5.0 days
Testosterone Decanoate: 7.5 days
Testosterone Undecanoate: 20.9 days

THOUGHTS??

Even if the combined hormone is still at 130/mg per inject when ester weight is considered?

70mg / NPP 67% active after weight of ester is considered = 46.9mg active
130mg / DECA 64% active after weight of ester is considered = 83.2mg active

Doing 2 cc week, so 130mg of actual nandrolone hormone active per cc

Not to get all technical with my math, but prolactin was a concern so i did some and figured 260mg per week of active hormone between the the two esters wasn't to much to be concerned about, even with the decanoate ester, i'm figuring once it builds up based on half life, i'll be working off about 400mg a week, I didn't think that was to absurd, my test is at 95-105mg active per day and its keeping libido through the roof and deca-dick at bay which is a plus. Some acne but nothing major yet plus i'm taking my adex right out of the gate

I have caber from a prev trenbolone cycle and that was with 100/mg acetate EOD with no issues? Is it similar to gyno and aromitization in the respect that its based on an individual basis and how one reacts? If Progesterone levels simply aren't obliterated by the 19 nors based on an individual basis, wouldn't this prevent lactation?

Guess my question is, do you feel its setting one up for failure no matter what or is it a trial and error based on ones body and reaction.

But do understand that with the half life of at least the Deconate there will be build up

Back
Top Bottom