Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle guideance?

SP@Z0ID

Looking to recomp with some assistance from liquid gains. I've cut all by myself (24 Male) from over 100kg to the low 80's Still got a little beer belly. I kow i'll proably get blasted for being young and such and "its damging and such) but so if inhaling 2nd hand smoke and driving my car every day at least with this there is some positive.

I'm just looking for recommendations on the most basic cycle to recomp (Would a cycle even be appropriate?) . I got blasted on other forums and was told "people who take steroids want to get bigger not lose weight" and while I'm sure that holds some merit my brain tells me "have you never heard of a cut cycle??"

I would gauge my BF to be about ~27% (waist size 32) and my blood works are not showing anything totally out of proportion (I'm not morbidly obese just a little chubby).

I was thinking just a high TRT dose of test-e? (250mg a week) given I'm still fairly new to gear

did you really just compare driving your car to using steroids at a young age? LMFAO... and to second hand smoke??? that says enough... good luck to you man

Looking to recomp with some assistance from liquid gains. I've cut all by myself (24 Male) from over 100kg to the low 80's Still got a little beer belly. I kow i'll proably get blasted for being young and such and "its damging and such) but so if inhaling 2nd hand smoke and driving my car every day at least with this there is some positive.

I'm just looking for recommendations on the most basic cycle to recomp (Would a cycle even be appropriate?) . I got blasted on other forums and was told "people who take steroids want to get bigger not lose weight" and while I'm sure that holds some merit my brain tells me "have you never heard of a cut cycle??"

I would gauge my BF to be about ~27% (waist size 32) and my blood works are not showing anything totally out of proportion (I'm not morbidly obese just a little chubby).

I was thinking just a high TRT dose of test-e? (250mg a week) given I'm still fairly new to gear

Dont listen to guys that wont support your goals. I agree with you, steroids are safer than 2nd hand smoke if used right. Safe use is important.

If you want to do high dose TRT testosterone enanthate 250mgs/week, that won't make you get cut or lean FYI. It's just testosterone.

It would help you with muscle recovery and recovering your strength if you train hard and do hard cardio.

If you want a cycle for high bodyfat, try this.

250mgs testosterone enanthate/week
300mgs primobolan/week

less than 50grams carbs per day
high protein daily over 200grams
AM morning cardio empty stomach 5 days/week 45 min
5 training sessions/week with 1 day full body

i don't think you are that fat, post up a pic if you want an accurate body fat % number.. 80kg doesn't sound obese to me at all

you might want to look at sarms instead though, they are good cutters

^^^I am in for a pic as well. Doesn't make sense that your body fat is that high with that small of a waist unless you are really lacking any muscle mass at all. Not knocking you at all, just want to make sense of it so I can give proper advice.

either you should run gear the right way or forget it for now. 250mg isn't gonna do much for you

Sorry brother I don’t condone steroid use at such a young age. You have a lot of other things you need to get in order before hopping on peds

You should start listening to our Podcast:
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Back
Top Bottom