Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

Likelinus

Novice Brother
I’m thinking about running a body recomp cycle this will be my 6th cycle I’m 35 yo 74 inches, 212 pounds and 15% bf

I’m thinking about
Weeks 1-16 400 mg test e
Weeks 1-16 600 mg EQ
Weeks 1-8 kickstart with 450 mg NPP
Weeks 10-17 tighten up and bridge to PCT with 300 mg mast

Followed by perfect PCT protocol

Any advice or input is appreciated

im assuming thats mast prop? you want to run it higher, i would go 500-600... where are your ancillaries? ai and prolactin protection?

I wouldnt even think about MAST over 10% bf....at 15% you're wasting your money and will end up unimpressed with a great compound because you wont see any results

I’ll be using aromasin 12.5 eod throughout with caber

- - - Updated - - -

If mast would be a waste what would you recommend I’d like to add a new compound towards the end to hit my receptors from a different angle and to bridge to my pct so I’m looking for a short ester or maybe an oral

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

If mast would be a waste what would you recommend I’d like to add a new compound towards the end to hit my receptors from a different angle and to bridge to my pct so I’m looking for a short ester or maybe an oral

- - - Updated - - -

you only need to run the caber on weeks 1-8. only nandrolones like npp raise prolactin levels in the body.

you really don't need to add in a finisher. I would just do a 16 week test/eq cycle. the whole 'shock your androgen recpeptors' thing is bro science. it would take me a small novel to explain the science to you in depth but all steroids bind to the androgen receptor. no steroid will 'shock' the androgen receptor.

I’m thinking about running a body recomp cycle this will be my 6th cycle I’m 35 yo 74 inches, 212 pounds and 15% bf

I’m thinking about
Weeks 1-16 400 mg test e
Weeks 1-16 600 mg EQ
Weeks 1-8 kickstart with 450 mg NPP
Weeks 10-17 tighten up and bridge to PCT with 300 mg mast

Followed by perfect PCT protocol

Any advice or input is appreciated

umm you have alot going on here man it looks like your gonna try and bulk then cut in the same cycle i personally dont like this but its up too you

winstrol is always my favorite finisher but you do have a lot going on here man... so thats your call but its a lot of gear to be using...

I think it would be more beneficial for you to drop a few %'s of body fat before running such a large cycle.

i would cut way back on your food intake if you want to truly recomp. let the steroids do their job at preventing muscle wasting

also i agree save the mast for when you are leaner. what is the point of having harder muscles when they are covered up by fat?

i agree.. .i always like to see people in the 12-13 range... EVERYONE is 15% until they post a picture...

well the issue is that unless you have a water thingey done skinfold calipers and thr handheld machine are inconsistent i can change mine 2% by working legs doing 30cmins of cardio and sitting in the sauna and thats using a caliper. its a tool to measure progress not to justify using drugs thats like a alchoholic drinking a gallon of water and saying my pee is clear im healthy my livers fine. you must use it at the same time same hydration ect every time or itll lie to you

well the issue is that unless you have a water thingey done skinfold calipers and thr handheld machine are inconsistent i can change mine 2% by working legs doing 30cmins of cardio and sitting in the sauna and thats using a caliper. its a tool to measure progress not to justify using drugs thats like a alchoholic drinking a gallon of water and saying my pee is clear im healthy my livers fine. you must use it at the same time same hydration ect every time or itll lie to you
thats not the point bro... thats just what everyone posts in general... thats so common and then you see a picture and its so far off its incredible... you have to had seen this the amount of times i deal with it daily... there's a huge difference between 15 and 25 which is generally what i normally see...

thats not the point bro... thats just what everyone posts in general... thats so common and then you see a picture and its so far off its incredible... you have to had seen this the amount of times i deal with it daily... there's a huge difference between 15 and 25 which is generally what i normally see...
yeah man i 100% feel that coaching your advradge gym goers is difficult bc they dont realize when they stray a few numbers or lie about theyre weight or take a cheat meal without asking us its really hard to coach that ive had to reject a few people to avoid the "your programs not working" or om not loosing any weight. texts and emails. its a headache but when you make something great or make someone happier its really worth it

ive never been lean enough for mast. Back in college i was a MEATBALL. running 1gram of test and 6-700 mg tren a week... i added mast at the end cuz it sounded fun and i thought another substance could only help. Almost no abs visible... and i saw ZERO results. Ill tell you that unless you have all 6 abs visible id stay away from MAST

Get lean FIRST and you wont regret it

ive never been lean enough for mast. Back in college i was a MEATBALL. running 1gram of test and 6-700 mg tren a week... i added mast at the end cuz it sounded fun and i thought another substance could only help. Almost no abs visible... and i saw ZERO results. Ill tell you that unless you have all 6 abs visible id stay away from MAST

mast is an amazing compound but its often faked and just oil bc if your cutting anyway and dont know what to look for it can decieve you. i took it at 10% bf and it made my fricken sholders look like pumkins and most notably my legs ... my inner thighs started looking insane almost mind i say a mini jay cutler

Thanks for all the advice I’m going to drop the mast altogether and cut my bf to about 12% before running it
very very wise decision brother... its nice to see someone using their head!

- - - Updated - - -

i know there are plenty of guys who bitch and moan about why they should not use mast when they have a higher body fat but EVERY steroid is not for everyone... its basically a pure aesthetic with some other decent qualities but the main draw and benefit of it is for sculpting and its very very difficult to sculpt a body that does not have the base already in place... its like the finishing touches to something but you cannot put the finishing touches on something that is not even close to being finished...

Back
Top Bottom