Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help

stuck22

Registered
Fellas, first of all Ive read tons of mixed reviews on this so Im looking for recommendations on my situation;

cycle is:
Weeks 1-8
75mg Test Prop ed
Weeks 4-8
100mg Winny ed

SHOULD I USE arimidex FOR DURING?

I already have nolva on hand for pct.

I already have nolva on hand for pct.[/QUOTE]

I would use aromasin but yes an ai is needed on cycle and into pct check out the perfect pct thread I would add clomid as well

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

I would use aromasin but yes an ai is needed on cycle and into pct check out the perfect pct thread I would add clomid as well

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]How old are you? If you are 22 check our sarms

Not sure what happened there phone gliched. My second post was supposed to read: How old are you? If you are 22 I would reccomend sarms not steroids

Fellas, first of all Ive read tons of mixed reviews on this so Im looking for recommendations on my situation;

cycle is:
Weeks 1-8
75mg Test Prop ed
Weeks 4-8
100mg Winny ed

Without knowing anything about you , and assuming you're in a cutting cycle, I wouldnt run winstrol at all, definitely not at that dose. You must love needles as your poking yourself every day?

Without knowing anything about you , and assuming you're in a cutting cycle, I wouldnt run winstrol at all, definitely not at that dose. You must love needles as your poking yourself every day?
I wondered this too why not 200mg e3d? And how many cycles have you ran? That much winstrol might make your hair fall out and its severely taxing on liver.

What's your cycle history? Have you used AI before?

Why is everyone trying to half ass PCT???

cycle is:
Weeks 1-8
75mg Test Prop ed
Weeks 4-8
100mg Winny ed

Who the fuck knows? Start by telling us some stats.

And your situation is?
What are the goals? Is this a cutting cycle or what?
You said you've done a ton of reading but it doesn't look like that if you have to ask whether or not you should use an AI.

100mg a day winny is completely wrong. that is a lack of understanding of the compound if you run that much

it is designed to be a hardener and dryer.. so running more of it makes no sense, it isn't going to do anything but destroy your prostate, hair, and joints

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

cycle is:
Weeks 1-8
75mg Test Prop ed
Weeks 4-8
100mg Winny ed

Daily injections and 700mg of winny per week?

I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

Can you imagine the hair loss lol

Hair loss? Hell, Hard, it makes me feel like a victim of progeria just thinking about injecting 700mg of winny each week.

Hahaha no kidding. Your joints would be so dry.

My joints scream for KY while just thinking about injecting 700mg o' winny per week. Yikes!

Back
Top Bottom