Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cycle Help

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Cycle Help

Hey guys!.. So, this is my first post. Before I ask the question, I'll give you my rundown. I'm on TRT (200mg Test-C weekly), HCG 1000iu, and 1mg Anastrazole. I've been on it for just six months, but have previous experience with cycles (test/tren/mast). I'm 44 years old, 5'11", 210 lbs.

I'm going to add some other compounds after my next labs in a couple weeks. I'm going to bump the test up to 500mg, and do a couple orals; one as a starter and the other as a finisher. I'll also have add some Tudca (1,000mg) for liver support. Here's what I"ve got planned;

Wks 1-12 - 500mg Test
    Wks 1-4 40mg Winstrol
    Wks 5-12 40mg Anavar
    Hcg
    1mg Anastrazole
    25mg Proviron daily

Here's my question - Should I put the Anavar at the front end, and the Winny on the back end? I'm about 16% bf. Anyway, I didn't know if it even mattered that much. I'm thinking the winny on the front will give me the quick hit, and the anavar at the end will help me finish things out. ... Thanks so much in advance, and I've really enjoyed being on this site and learning some really valuable information.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1 mg Arimidex how often? HCG while blasting is pointless in my experience unless you want to keep your testicle size, it will not stimulate LH enough to produce test. I would end with Winnie if youíre completely sold on having to take both on this cycle. Be wary of your Anavar provider as it is faked more then anything else. Also, 25 mg Proviron is on the very low end of dosages, especially since itís minimally liver toxic. This is a very safe cycle, so your risks here are minimal given you are in good health.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1mg of Arimidex weekly... I'm going to continue the HCG since it's part of my TRT protocol and I'll do it through the blast and also beyond. .. I've ordered Balkan Pharmaceutical Anavar from a trusted source.... I plan on using the Proviron year round once I get it. ... Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jglenn44 View Post
    1mg of Arimidex weekly... I'm going to continue the HCG since it's part of my TRT protocol and I'll do it through the blast and also beyond. .. I've ordered Balkan Pharmaceutical Anavar from a trusted source.... I plan on using the Proviron year round once I get it. ... Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
    No problem. 1 mg/wk Arimdex seems low for 500 mg/wk of test. Running .5 mg/eod would be what I ran. Also, the more frequent your shots are the more steady you blood levels should be, minimizing the amount of AIís youíd have to run. Hope it goes well.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ah, makes sense. I may bump up the Proviron to 50mg to help manage the Estrogen. I'll also be doing 250mg of test twice weekly.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I take the same trt regimen without the hcg. Takes 2mg per week of adex at 500 mg of test to keep my estrogen perfect. Personally I would just run the var without winny. Orals make me lethargic if I take too much. Your mileage may vary though.

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ya know, I've actually thought about that, just running the var. Maybe just extending it at the end for 6-7 weeks. Thank you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    finishers are for people who are competing or who want to look a certain way to finish their cycle.

keep in mind you are 16% body fat so a finisher does nothing for you
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey bro, I've enjoyed listening to your podcasts... I've learned a lot. How do you recommend I tweak the cycle? Thanks for your feedback.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jglenn44 View Post
    Hey guys!.. So, this is my first post. Before I ask the question, I'll give you my rundown. I'm on TRT (200mg Test-C weekly), HCG 1000iu, and 1mg Anastrazole. I've been on it for just six months, but have previous experience with cycles (test/tren/mast). I'm 44 years old, 5'11", 210 lbs.

I'm going to add some other compounds after my next labs in a couple weeks. I'm going to bump the test up to 500mg, and do a couple orals; one as a starter and the other as a finisher. I'll also have add some Tudca (1,000mg) for liver support. Here's what I"ve got planned;

Wks 1-12 - 500mg Test
    Wks 1-4 40mg Winstrol
    Wks 5-12 40mg Anavar
    Hcg
    1mg Anastrazole
    25mg Proviron daily

Here's my question - Should I put the Anavar at the front end, and the Winny on the back end? I'm about 16% bf. Anyway, I didn't know if it even mattered that much. I'm thinking the winny on the front will give me the quick hit, and the anavar at the end will help me finish things out. ... Thanks so much in advance, and I've really enjoyed being on this site and learning some really valuable information.
    What do you mean by 'finish things out'?

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast