Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle Help

Jglenn44

Hey guys!.. So, this is my first post. Before I ask the question, I'll give you my rundown. I'm on TRT (200mg Test-C weekly), HCG 1000iu, and 1mg Anastrazole. I've been on it for just six months, but have previous experience with cycles (test/tren/mast). I'm 44 years old, 5'11", 210 lbs.

I'm going to add some other compounds after my next labs in a couple weeks. I'm going to bump the test up to 500mg, and do a couple orals; one as a starter and the other as a finisher. I'll also have add some Tudca (1,000mg) for liver support. Here's what I"ve got planned;

Wks 1-12 - 500mg Test
Wks 1-4 40mg Winstrol
Wks 5-12 40mg Anavar
Hcg
1mg Anastrazole
25mg Proviron daily

Here's my question - Should I put the Anavar at the front end, and the Winny on the back end? I'm about 16% bf. Anyway, I didn't know if it even mattered that much. I'm thinking the winny on the front will give me the quick hit, and the anavar at the end will help me finish things out. ... Thanks so much in advance, and I've really enjoyed being on this site and learning some really valuable information.

1 mg Arimidex how often? HCG while blasting is pointless in my experience unless you want to keep your testicle size, it will not stimulate LH enough to produce test. I would end with Winnie if you’re completely sold on having to take both on this cycle. Be wary of your Anavar provider as it is faked more then anything else. Also, 25 mg Proviron is on the very low end of dosages, especially since it’s minimally liver toxic. This is a very safe cycle, so your risks here are minimal given you are in good health.

1mg of Arimidex weekly... I'm going to continue the HCG since it's part of my TRT protocol and I'll do it through the blast and also beyond. .. I've ordered Balkan Pharmaceutical Anavar from a trusted source.... I plan on using the Proviron year round once I get it. ... Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

1mg of Arimidex weekly... I'm going to continue the HCG since it's part of my TRT protocol and I'll do it through the blast and also beyond. .. I've ordered Balkan Pharmaceutical Anavar from a trusted source.... I plan on using the Proviron year round once I get it. ... Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it.

No problem. 1 mg/wk Arimdex seems low for 500 mg/wk of test. Running .5 mg/eod would be what I ran. Also, the more frequent your shots are the more steady you blood levels should be, minimizing the amount of AI’s you’d have to run. Hope it goes well.

Ah, makes sense. I may bump up the Proviron to 50mg to help manage the Estrogen. I'll also be doing 250mg of test twice weekly.

I take the same trt regimen without the hcg. Takes 2mg per week of adex at 500 mg of test to keep my estrogen perfect. Personally I would just run the var without winny. Orals make me lethargic if I take too much. Your mileage may vary though.

Ya know, I've actually thought about that, just running the var. Maybe just extending it at the end for 6-7 weeks. Thank you.

Hey bro, I've enjoyed listening to your podcasts... I've learned a lot. How do you recommend I tweak the cycle? Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys!.. So, this is my first post. Before I ask the question, I'll give you my rundown. I'm on TRT (200mg Test-C weekly), HCG 1000iu, and 1mg Anastrazole. I've been on it for just six months, but have previous experience with cycles (test/tren/mast). I'm 44 years old, 5'11", 210 lbs.

I'm going to add some other compounds after my next labs in a couple weeks. I'm going to bump the test up to 500mg, and do a couple orals; one as a starter and the other as a finisher. I'll also have add some Tudca (1,000mg) for liver support. Here's what I"ve got planned;

Wks 1-12 - 500mg Test
Wks 1-4 40mg Winstrol
Wks 5-12 40mg Anavar
Hcg
1mg Anastrazole
25mg Proviron daily

Here's my question - Should I put the Anavar at the front end, and the Winny on the back end? I'm about 16% bf. Anyway, I didn't know if it even mattered that much. I'm thinking the winny on the front will give me the quick hit, and the anavar at the end will help me finish things out. ... Thanks so much in advance, and I've really enjoyed being on this site and learning some really valuable information.

What do you mean by 'finish things out'?

Wks 1-12 - 500mg Test
Wks 1-4 40mg Winstrol
Wks 5-12 40mg Anavar
Hcg
1mg Anastrazole
25mg Proviron daily

I’d say the var at the end is a decent idea. Keep you nice and full maybe trim up alittle fat slightly. I like the fullness and pumps of var. run this and keep an eye out for e2 to raise alittle

Hey bro, I've enjoyed listening to your podcasts... I've learned a lot. How do you recommend I tweak the cycle? Thanks for your feedback.

i would forget the winny entirely, no point at your body fat. forget a finisher as well. if you want to run the var go for it, but just use it to kickstart things

other than that the only thing i will tell you is lose more body fat before starting so you can take full advantage.

I’d say the var at the end is a decent idea. Keep you nice and full maybe trim up alittle fat slightly. I like the fullness and pumps of var. run this and keep an eye out for e2 to raise alittle

Awesome! Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

i would forget the winny entirely, no point at your body fat. forget a finisher as well. if you want to run the var go for it, but just use it to kickstart things

other than that the only thing i will tell you is lose more body fat before starting so you can take full advantage.

Thank you!

Steve - I was also considering running a complete different stack. Test E 500/Mast E 500/EQ 600, and maybe adding in some var at the end. Thoughts on this setup? Also, I'm going to try and drop my bf% before starting. Goal is to cut with some dry gains. Thanks so much in advance.

I like it besides 12 straight weeks of orals. If you were set on running 2 I would do it the first 4 weeks and the last 4 weeks. Give your liver/organs that break in the middle.

Awesome... Yea, that's the way I have it planned - Winny wks 1-4, and Var wks 8-12. Thanks so much for the feedback.

Steve - I was also considering running a complete different stack. Test E 500/Mast E 500/EQ 600, and maybe adding in some var at the end. Thoughts on this setup? Also, I'm going to try and drop my bf% before starting. Goal is to cut with some dry gains. Thanks so much in advance.

Mast would be pointless its just cosmetic for the most part and again at higher bodyfat it will do nothing.

Id run personally 250-300mg test and 500-600mg EQ and forget the orals all together.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just saw you are on TRT at 200mg/week? I would just add the EQ then at 500-600mg/week

Mast would be pointless its just cosmetic for the most part and again at higher bodyfat it will do nothing.

Id run personally 250-300mg test and 500-600mg EQ and forget the orals all together.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just saw you are on TRT at 200mg/week? I would just add the EQ then at 500-600mg/week

Not 100% true brother. Yes, mast is definitely cosmetic if you’re in the right condition. But It frees up test big time so you get more out of your test. I just pulled bloods at 400 test per week and 400 mast per week. Total t was 2380 but my free test was 880. So it can definitely elevate the cycle, even if you’re not in the right condition for the cosmetic effects.

That said, I am in the right condition so that’s another reason I love mast lmaooooo. Sliced and diced look for sure

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yea, on TRT 200mg/week.... What do you think about adding the EQ, and also running the Var for 6-8 weeks? Thanks so much, this is really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom