Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help and joint health

martinoshea

Registered
Hi lads looking for some advice . I’m currently 6 weeks into my test e only cycle at 400mg per week . In the past week- 10 days my joints have been really achy and aren’t showing any signs of getting better even with the help of ibuprofen . I’ve read about how test only cycles can cause this joint pain due to how test lowers your collagen synthesis significantly. anyways the question I want to ask is Would adding Deca into my cycle now help with the joint pain ?? And if so how long would it take for deca to help with Joint pain . ?

Don't add deca. It doesn't fix joint pain, but only masks it. It also takes quite some time to kick in as it is a very long ester. How does your bloodwork look. If you use too much AI andncrash estrogen, you can cause joint pain.

How much AI are you taking, that can also be the source of the problem. Deca would serve as a temporary relieve cause it doesn't solves it.

if you have severe joint issues, you are far better off using sarms as opposed to steroids... if you are intent on using steroids, DO NOT use deca to attempt to heal anything... all deca will do is mask the injury and that could make it worse once you discontinue use... if you want REAL healing then you need to get mk2866 and mk677... both of which can be found at www.sarms.forsale

Deca is not going to help with joints at all I am promising you that.

Back
Top Bottom