Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CYCLE HELP PLEASE !!

malysh888

Registered
My friend is in need of help, that what he is asking.

So when you run a cycle with sarms how many bottles do you need, I am 6'0 215, have enough size but want to be leaner. I was looking at
S4, YK-11,and S-23 what do you think? Which one do you think and how many bottles plus dosage.

come on man, seriously... first of all, tell your friend to ask on his own... are you his mom? seriously, thats sad enough... second, you need to email the company you are buying from and ask them... they all come in different ways so being that noone here that i know of is a psychic, we wouldnt know

Well it obviously depends on how long are you planning to run the cycle.
YK-11 is something I would not recommend as it's one those heavily faked ones.

I think best ones for cutting purposes are cardarine, s4 and sr9009.

S23 is super expensive these days and no approved sources sell it.. same with YK

I would do it simple man. a GW and LGD or ostarine stack. sarms1 has both and you can hit me up for a code

My friend is in need of help, that what he is asking.

So when you run a cycle with sarms how many bottles do you need, I am 6'0 215, have enough size but want to be leaner. I was looking at
S4, YK-11,and S-23 what do you think? Which one do you think and how many bottles plus dosage.

Let's be honest - it's you right.

If it was me I would ve talk for myself. Why u guys have to bullshit so much and no help at all. is it so hard just to give the answer without all you shit coming.

They did help they gave you advice. And let's be honest here nobody who comes on these forums is here for a "friend" I'm guessin your young. But on the offchance u actually do have a friend who doesn't have the brain capacity to ask questions himself then he's very lucky to have such a thoughtful friend

If it was me I would ve talk for myself. Why u guys have to bullshit so much and no help at all. is it so hard just to give the answer without all you shit coming.

Its just funny you say you are asking for a friend then you say "I" and give your stats.

At any rate dont know of a source for YK11 or S23 so if you try taking them good luck you are rolling the dice as those compounds are faked a lot and dangerous.

S4 is good you can get it from esarms or sarms1.

If you are looking for a good stack id run cardarine, osta, and s4 or LGD.

stop ur bullshit again. I m not asking for a source fuck it. the only thing I m asking is to help my buddy to stack the products he already got. damn it ...

stop ur bullshit again. I m not asking for a source fuck it. the only thing I m asking is to help my buddy to stack the products he already got. damn it ...

Ok id stack the YK11 and S23 in the trash can and only take the S4.

Have you read any of the posts on YK11 here? Also S23 (if you have real S23) is highly suppressive and the point of taking Sarms is that they are less suppressive than taking AAS.

You are not going to find many people giving first hand advice on YK11 or S23 here because there are proven Sarms out there like LGD, RAD140, osta, etc that are better/safer options.

S23 is in the 15-25mg range a day. YK11 no idea better off just googling and seeing what pops up and go with consensus.

You can get pissy about my response I really dont care end of the day trying to help your "buddy" out and save him from potentially taking something dangerous so take it for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom