Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle help as well as source

Cobyprince

Registered
Hello!

I am 25 year old male around 200 pounds and 5 foot 11 inches with a little bit more body fat than I would like. That being said, I have cycled twice before about 4 years ago. My first cycle was test C only for 12 weeks. Had bloods done once a month. The test I used was from an UGL but my bloods came back extremely well. The second cycle I completed was sustanon 250, tren E, and dbol. Used the same source from the first cycle and had great results from these two cycles.

As stated above, I haven’t cycled in 4 years now. I would like to run a cutting cycle and have done quite a bit of research during this time of lockdown. I would like to run a simple cycle of Test C or sustanon 250 and Anavar (test C or Sust instead of Prop because I don’t like to pin too often). I was thinking about doing 350mg a week of the test C Or sust for 12 weeks, 50 mg Anavar per day for 8 weeks and 0.25 mg Adex every 3 days. Of course followed by a PCT of Nolvadex.

I would just like some feedback on if anyone thinks this would be a decent cycle to get back into PEDs. Also was doing some research on primo and it seems to be in quite a few peoples cutting stacks. If anyone has any recommendations on changes or additions to this cycle it would be greatly appreciated. Just a side note as well I have taken SARMs and am not a fan so I would like to refrain from adding these to my cycle.

The last thing I want to mention is a source. I actually purchased some from an underground source recently and believe I got ripped off. I looked into Domestic Supply and saw great reviews, but if I purchase my gear from them I would probably switch out the Anavar with winstrol due to price.

never base what you do on price and in this situation anavar and winny are 2 completely different steroids with different properties. i would pay the extra to get var or consider tbol isntead

I'm gonna go against the grain and say if you're concerned with price then Winstrol is a great substitute for Anavar. They are both DHT derivatives and both have hardening, drying properties. In fact, I find Winstrol to give superior results when it comes to cutting. Anavar is also great but in my opinion it doesn't quite dry you out and bring out the definition that Winny does. Also Winny is more liver toxic and harder on the lipids than Anavar so it's a trade-off.

This is just one man's opinion. Everyone is different and other may have different experiences.

What do you think your body fat% is? You mention having a little more than you like but how much is that actually? I understand you don't want to run SARMs but if your body fat is too high, you really do not want to be using steroid. They are not fat burners. Maybe your SARMs source was garbage in the past. I would recommend sticking to your diet and training for cutting. If you are going to use any PEDs just make sure you stick to the sources in my signature.

What do you think your body fat% is? You mention having a little more than you like but how much is that actually? I understand you don't want to run SARMs but if your body fat is too high, you really do not want to be using steroid. They are not fat burners. Maybe your SARMs source was garbage in the past. I would recommend sticking to your diet and training for cutting. If you are going to use any PEDs just make sure you stick to the sources in my signature.

Body fat is currently around 16%

I think the cycle itself is fine, aside from the weak PCT. Personally I'd up the test dosage to 500 but that's up to you.

Have you been exercising at all during quarantine? If not I would recommend a month or two back in the gym to quickly regain your muscle memory before cycling. This way you will get better results long term.

Back
Top Bottom